7 Emeralds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just collected all seven chaos emeralds and Emblems!!! :mrgreen:
Edit: No no no NO!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?! I have to do it all over again on normal or higher?! That's not fair! :evil: Come on the cheats don't work, and it said collect emeralds not on normal or higher! :cry:

This is the most pathetic thing I've seen in quite a while. SRB2 on normal difficulty is MORE then doable. You should be starting on normal, not easy.

Cheats are gay fags who can't do a damn thing without doing some bull that people don't like, I, however, use cheats, just for fun on my server.

Theres nothing special about collecting all emeralds, I got them easily. I also like to point out, people on servers act like they are bad ass, and say they beat the game, but when you go to map 30, they get kicked. Weird.

Woah, jerks. I did it just lock this topic please. My computer skips so I fall die and get hurt very very often. It's much herder than you think. My computer is very old. You people are very rude also, you don't put into consideration of how others have it. I have also had a bad day this whole week and last week. I now have a cut on my forehead from a fight because somebody picked it for me so next time, think of the other people ok?

Turn down resolution kthx? Esc > Options > Video Options > Set Resolution ( or similar). Should help a little, but make things a bit hard to see. Excuses also shouldn't really be permitted for difficulty. I've played all the way through Mega Man X5 with 10fps (Emulation, ofcourse). Although the frameskipping was unbearable I did it, didn't I?

Also, we honestly don't care about your real life here. The fight was probably avoidable anyways. :/ Complain to someone else, we can't really do anything about it.

What the? I never started this topic... Oh my god I'm sorry my friend used it while I was logged on at his house and he got the password... :oops: Can you forget about this (besides I've had the emeralds for a while now.) Sorry this won't happen again. He will get his own account if he needs to post. :x

I'm still pinpointing the same grammar mistakes (and usage of smilies...) as the first post in this topic. Mind explaining that the topic was also made an hour ago, and that it was 10 o clock CST, 11 EST, 9 MST and 8 PST at the time of the post, making it pretty illogical to be at a friends house at that time (unless you live in another country), and additionally also illogical to login to a message board at a friends house when you're supposed to be doing something with said friend? Not to flame or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back