6 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in Time Attack. Just keep trying, and you'll eventually get it.

Don't turn with the keyboard. Sidestep with the keyboard and turn with the mouse.

Because that's what you do in any FPS game, and it helps loads when you're looking to gain better control of your character, especially during high speeds.

Again, please don't double post.
And try just working on the level you have the highest time on.

Just practice, practice and play more. It's not HARD once you figure out the levels and design the fastest path through them.

Ha, I'm still suprised how people need the mouse even for speed. Come on, every good gamer that can button bash well on a game controller will do just fine with only the keyboard. Oh, remember you don't have to finish the whole game in 6 1/2 minutes. Use level select/time attack and do every level as fast as possible, without hurrying from level to level.

I never though of using the mouse before... Yet I have 6:30:00 EXACTLY, and I unlocked it without the mouse, so...

Oh come on, how can you keep spinning left/right with just a small mousemat? Do you even know how many times it'll fall of the mousemat?

Really, I'm faster without mouse, and I can even aim better without it. Its only usefull to me when I'm sniping from some place, and since I hate rail anyways, I hardly do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back