• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

3D Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had SADX-sonic revived with new sprites and a handmade superform, but I'm not gonna post it, since it will ruin your 3D sonic if I do so.

Dark Mystic said:
no...how do you unlock it?
(I bet it has something to do with single player...which i never play...)

Get all emblems to unlock NIGHTS... Then Beat NIGHTS to get The Adventure Example

Do keep in mind that the SA Example unlockable is nothing big, just a demonstration of the SA Mode, and is not intended to be an actual level.

InuYasha said:
You were gonna make the 3D Sonic wad? Too late :lol: .

You mean too early. Mine is already done.

And I'm not gonna PM SADX-sonic to anybody unless I want to play a netgame with it or once I get permission to release it. For now, its a private wad, because I don't want to release it.

Current private wads:
First the name, then the progress, then the reason why its not out yet.

SMS -99% -Waiting for 1.09.4 to come out
Mystic Shadow -40% -I did everything myself on this wad! Mystic Shadow, lazy ass!
Flame -94% -I need to talk to Flame about this.......
SMS blast 2 -58% -I might want to release a trailer about this....
SADX-sonic -100% -I need permission to release it
SMS model -0% -I still need to start this!
Samus -21% -Still needs a lot of work.....

Lets go back on topic, instead of making this a new ''be impressed by all the projects SMS is doing now, and that actually seem to finish as well'' topic....

Can you show us some new sprites?

PLAYE1.jpg

PLAYC1.jpg

PLAYE5.jpg

NOTE: I saved these previews as a Jpeg but the actual thing is BMP. I also made some custom running sprites and custom boredum sprites :D .

I think a user should be givin' a warning if they smiley spam, if they do it again, it could be a 2-day ban...if they do it again after their 2-day ban, a 4-day ban! :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back