3 Zoom Tube Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
<s>1. What does it do?</s>
2. How do you make it
3. The things for it are confewsing me.

Edit: Do you want to know why I need it?

Edit 2: [size:42325345643=HELLO!?!?:size]

Did you made the Zoom Tube Waypoints and clicked on them in order?SRB2DB will automatically make the order of the waypoints.

Well, that's your problem. Angle 1 is the second Zoom Tube Waypoint in Waypoint Sequence 0. BTW, NEVER use the Zoom Tube Wizard; it forces you to use Waypoint Sequence 0, which is glitchy. Give Linedef Type 18 a Y distance of 1 and make the first Zoom Tube Waypoint have an angle of 256. The second zoom tube should have the Zoom Tube Parameters linedef have a Y distance of 2, and the first Waypoint on THAT tube should have an angle of 512.

Sorry for laziness...but...yeah.

Now i have one question, why when using the zoom tube wizard after you complete it, why when you finish moving through your zoom tube then turn around, why do you go back through the zoom tube again but backwards?

Because you hitted the Zoom Tube End...It's sometimes useless...It only leads you backwards.
It's better to put the Zoom Tube End outside the map.

Superusuario said:
Because you hitted the Zoom Tube End...It's sometimes useless...It only leads you backwards.
It's better to put the Zoom Tube End outside the map.
No offense meant but that was an idiotic suggestion...

Sonic Destiny said:
Now i have one question, why when using the zoom tube wizard after you complete it, why when you finish moving through your zoom tube then turn around, why do you go back through the zoom tube again but backwards?

Because both of the zoom tube sectors can be used as start and end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back