• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

2d -n- 3d obstacle courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSmartie

*new updated pics*
srb20022.png

srb20025.png

srb20024.png

Act 1: Flooded Dash
Act 2:under water Dash
Act 3: EggMobile
Act 2 is highly unfinished
Act 3 is well if i aint done with act 2 what makes you think I'm done with this or started for that matter
[spoiler:6eb04e664e]Not asking for a team or help but if you want you can pm me your homemade obstacle course. Not alot enemys please but a Tricky course yes[/spoiler:6eb04e664e]
[spoiler:6eb04e664e]3d stages = Boss Fight
2d = obstacle course[/spoiler:6eb04e664e]

From what I can see in the screenshots, it's really plain. But it's a new project, so there's plenty of time to make it better.

I'm going to do a few things here and there. Haven't added any of the enemies nor still havent fully finished the first act and I've been doing maybe the 2 or 3 act

Alright, first off, yes, it looks plain, but it's a new level, so that's fine for now.

First, it'd be nice to have a thok barrier to show the sky in the background, because I really don't like how it has the castle bricks clashing with the rest in the background.

Second, you may want to add some scenery in the background. It looks like a castle theme, so add some towers! Or smaller buildings! Get creative with it!

And remember, if you need help, there's always the SRB2 wiki.

MrSmartie said:
hehehe thats why I'm making the courses force you to be sonic

Console: splitscreen on
Console: skin Tails

I haven't tested this yet, because the wad not done.

Water ripple? Yay SRB2CB.

Looks pretty plain like Fawfulfan said. I suggest making the ceiling low, so that you can't cheat with Tails. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back