200,000th post Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noobs are sorta like children. If you treat them good and teach them the right things, they become good. Go all "lol u noob gtfout my fourm" and they will never learn.

Chaos said:
Noobs are sorta like children. If you treat them good and teach them the right things, they become good. Go all "lol u noob gtfout my fourm" and they will never learn.

Exactly.

We don't need to discuss noobs anymore; as explained, it's just an after-effect of the exponential expansion of the community. We got to 200k posts. Guess what? That means we're growing. It's no one's fault.

Damnit, you guys; this should be a celebration, not more whining.
=\

Soon, SRB2 will become similar to the Gaia boards, where 200k posts happen EVERY 3 MINUTES.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Soon, SRB2 will become similar to the Gaia boards, where 200k posts happen EVERY 3 MINUTES.

God, I hope not. You can get your post SO easily lost, it's not funny. >_>

And now that forum life has so obviously degenerated, let's all head over to Doom Builder! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had more stuff to play?

No, over 220000. Take a look at the URL when you're directed to a post. Yours is post #221485.

Do that with Vash's post, which -is- the 200,000th, and you'll get a higher number. The MB only has over 220,000 posts of you count ones that have been deleted.

That's because it's also counting deleted posts and topics. The post counter on the board list is more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back