1 month of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always kinda thought Jam was lacking, though. The "Sonic World" segment was cool, but wears very thin after an hour or two. Beyond that you've got the same four games (and the three lock-on variations thereof), only now they've been made easier, with the versions you remember and could beat in your sleep being considered a "hard mode". Would it have killed them to make an ACTUAL Hard Mode?...

Mystic said:
Yeah, Mega Collection has the most retarded method of unlockables I've ever seen. Would it have killed them to just let you unlock stuff by actually, you know, beating games?

I agree. One night, I just entered and exited every game over and over until I unlocked them all. What a boring waste of my time.

I didn't want to unlock everything, so I just used my Action Replay, probably the only game I ever used it to cheat.

Shuffle said:
I didn't want to unlock everything, so I just used my Action Replay, probably the only game I ever used it to cheat.
If I had one, I would have done that. I ended up entering a game and leaving it over and over and over again to unlock things, which is the most lame and idiotic thing I've ever had to do in a video game.

WHO CARES ABOUT ME my poor watch broke *cries* thats the sad bit *cries louder* *sounds serious* my watch?!??!!?!? :(

The watch I have isn't breaking fast enough...I want a new one, but I'm not about to buy one until this one dies...

My watchs battery died two years ago and I wanted to buy a new one but theres nothing new out there, its the same old boring watch. There has really been no change in watch technology. I want something with a color screen and 802.11b implanted so that it would download weather info and awesome stuff from the web. But it looks like I will have to stick to my pda.

hand%20with%20hammer.jpg

That's how to fix your watch problem, Mystic.

That's not the point. I'm a cheap bastard. If I wanted to, I could go get a new watch. However, I can't easily justify the purchase since this one WORKS, just not well.

hotdog003 said:
I'm sorry about your watch, LittleJust. What you need is a watch that's shock resistant.
Why do you think I bought the dang water proof, shock resistant, stopwatch, date, alarm, time,2x2 inches and cool blue bright light???? my favourite for $28

Sorry to burst your bubble, but almost all watches have like all of the things you listed. >_>

I don't know. Whenever I was near people like that, their rule of thumb was to have a beer near their thumb. You must be in a better area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back