1.09, it's actually coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritz said:
After SRB2 is over, what's next? The Wizard aside, will SRB2 be abandoned completely, or will you guys still release wads every now and then in your spare time? Will contests still be held? Etcetera.
We'll get to that when we get to that point in time. We don't sit around and plan our world domination months in advance, you know.

In all honesty, the game'll come out, the Sonic community will go bananas, the DOOM community will go "hmm, nice", and months later, it'll have died down considerably. But even still, given WAD makers will have so many new gimmicks to exploit by then, I doubt it'd die off completely (ie: we'd still be here).

Who knows, we might even get our own idgames/ section. S'not impossible, though highly improbable.

We might get a reference from id, but I very much doubt a whole SECTION. Not that they wouldn't do it, but I'm sure they wouldn't want to get caught up in all of the copyright issues.

Uh, Ritz, I'm pretty certain idgames/ isn't run by id Software. This is what I'm talkin' about; just a collection of level WADs and the like.

It WOULD be nice to see srb2 on official sonic and doom fansites. It's definately worth playing...

Funny thing, I played through srb2, and diddn't miss not having loops. *shrug*

We've been disensitized by the SA series' poorly done "loops". If they're just scripted events, we're better off without them.

Wizard isn't an STJr thing.

A little bit of SEQ is being put in 1.09...

I think somebody missed the point of Ritz's post.

And that second link makes me cry. "Hyper Shadow"? "Final Lizard"? "Ritual of the Emperor"? *weep*

I played Yu-Gi-Oh only once like 3 years ago. I may not remember how the cards were supposed to be, but I also say that its not well thought out too.

Where exactly is this topic going anyway, we're talking about yu-gi-oh in a topic about 1.09, and furthermore, I also asked a question in the first post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back