SRB2 is AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate

a scar in time...
Hi, yesterday I was browsing the internet to find some old sonic games that I have never played. I typed in sonic blast in google images, to see what kind of game it was, I knew it was for gamegear and wasn't expecting much. In the images I saw a 3d sonic game...I had never seen a 3d sonic game that looked like that before, not sonic adventure, sonic adventure II, sonic heroes, or sonic 3d blast...so, I decided to find out what it was. I saw sonic robo blast II, a fan made game. I was like, this looks pretty cool, and decided to download it. While waiting for the download to finish, I wondered if there was a sonic robo blast 1, and apparently there was. I played that for about 2 mins, until sonic robo blast II finished. Once I loaded up sonic robo blast II, I was amazed at the difference from srb1 to srb2. I just wanted to say that I think SRB2 is AN AMAZING GAME!!! I got the version that said final demo, but I hope if it still IS a demo, that the full version will come out soon. Once, again, I think SRB2 IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR MAKING A GAME LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sega is crap with 3D sonic but when sonic riders came out sega got a tad bit better. still sonic robo blast 2 kicks @$$ though.

[off topic] srb2 mutiplayer is not working. it says the master server is offline. can someone help me with that.[off topic]

shadow the fox said:
sega is crap with 3D sonic but when sonic riders came out sega got a tad bit better.
1. Sonic Riders was the WORST of 3D sonic games. Especially the new models.
2. This is an ancient bump.
3. Please learn to type correctly.

sorry about the bump. I dident cheak the date.

Sonic Riders was great! How can you say it sucks.

Oh by the way Sonic R is the WORST Sonic game out there. If you havent played it, then go get Sonic Gems collection and then tell me that Sonic Riders sucks.

Also, you can go off=topic without going [offtopic]. And you can say any bad words that can be said on the Simpsons.

Draykon said:
shadow the fox said:
sega is crap with 3D sonic but when sonic riders came out sega got a tad bit better.
2. This is an ancient bump.
3. Please learn to type correctly.

Mystic said:
Bumping topics is no longer forbidden. Honestly, it's better for people to bump ancient topics than to post a new topic on the same old thing. Also, since bumping topics is legal, please don't complain if somebody does it. That'll just make you look stupid, and we'll all mock you for it, instead of the person who bumped the topic. If someone makes an unnecessary bump, just don't reply to the topic and it'll take a return trip to the abyss of topics past.

Well... Mystic says to mock you, so... Haha.

Draykon said:
shadow the fox said:
Say what you want about Riders, but don't even dis the models. They're the best looking in the series, IMO even better than Nextgen. Don't even go there :E

But yeah, I think we all got that same bit of shock when we first discovered SRB2. It's not just you, believe me. =P

true. i found it when they just finished THZ1 and then left for a couple of years and now im playing the final demo. just so happy :mrgreen:

:| yep sega are making crap sonic 3d games.
the only good 3d sonic game is sonic riders :| [/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back