Scientists re-create effects of bing bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Angel said:
Oh, and I am a Christian and I believe that everything was created by God in seven days. Believe what you want.

Lies. Chuck Norris did it in eight days less than that pithy little God.

SuperMecha said:
Pfft. The earth wouldnt explode. The machine will open a spacial time rift. We would be sucked through time and would end up on this very day. Enough time to tell the scientists that they are damn dumbasses and will tell them to not turn it on. Anywho, somebody said we should exit the earth when they turn the machine off. That way we could see if it causes something or not. Blach Hole FTW. *bricked*

That would cause a paradox, if we went back in time and stopped them from turning it on, it would mean we wouldn't have gone back in time and wouldn't be able to stop the execution of the device. Simple.

SuperMecha said:
Anywho, somebody said we should exit the earth when they turn the machine off. That way we could see if it causes something or not. Blach Hole FTW. *bricked*
Wouldn't help. If the LHC generated a black hole massive enough to engulf the Earth, the rest of the solar system would follow soon afterwards. Hell, if we had a space craft that could travel at the speed of light and we left the planet right now, we probably wouldn't escape the black hole's radius by the time they activate the machine months from now.

Dark Angel said:
I personally think the whole "BIG BANG" theory is a bunch of baloney. I mean it says that everything started off with dirt and then it exploded, but what I want to know is where did the dirt come from?

Oh, and I am a Christian and I believe that everything was created by God in seven days. Believe what you want.
But what I want to know is where did god come from?

Those numbers are a bunch of fajooti Supermecha. There are millions of massive catastrophes that could destroy the earth any second now. This Big Bang project is just another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back