Analog or default?

• Analog

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

I am taking a poll for who likes anolog or default controls.
I prefer default.
Which do you choose?

Oh, digital, without a shadow of a doubt. Analog is glitchy, terrible, and frighteningly inaccurate.

Also, wouldn't this go in General Discussion?

Sorry,I didnt know which forum this topic would be in.
EDIT:The admins might do that sooner or later...

Then use IJKL, like a man without a man's interface. (Yes, that is what I do when a mouse is not available.)

Seriously, the default controls are nearly unusable. I have no idea how AJ uses them.

Analog mode is great when you have a gamepad that has shoulder buttons. I find the special stages much easier with an analog mode then trying to strafe. It is glitchy, but the shoulder buttons and the reset camera (I think that is what it is called) make the glitches much easier to deal with.

It's actually pretty weird. In SRB2, if I try to set the game for analog mode, it screws up to hell and back.

If I leave it on Default... my controller manually kicks in analog. Wackiness.

True Hyper Sonic said:
WASD sucks for me in this game. Other games like Counter-Strike is a WASD must-use.

Funny you say that. SRB2 is, in effect, an FPS game. It's derived from the DOOM source code so it plays a lot like DOOM, it just has Sonic elements like rings and monitors.

If you don't use The Holy Four (WASD), you will never become a true PC gamer. Try to get yourself used to it. Remember, W to go forward and S to backpedal. A and D to strafe. When using the mouse to turn, this is a deadly control scheme and you'll have much better control over your character. You will be able to turn as fast or as slowly as you want. You will be able to move sideways to avoid damage, or to get better control while flying through the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back