Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It got locked and moved into the old forums area. Although since it was because of the lack of good osts, I'm amazed that haven't done the same with the Characters Section. :P

Ahhh... I got a Wii, Brawl, and a classic controller within a 15-day span... I feel great. Now, the game...

The game is great! The screenshot thing worked better than expected, Sonic actually wasn't that bad, I already beat the story, and Final Smashes are fun if you do it right. Beyond expectations; 10/10.

PM me if you want my Friend Code! --TDM

Sonic is in Brawl and yadda yadda [/over a month or more late] But I seriously wanna get this friggen game. x.x;

sonicaafm9.gif

Don't worry Senku, Sonic's face doesn't get ^THAT^ bad.

Facing straight ahead for 1 second -> Looks at you for 1 second -> Get's a >:/ face -> resumes fighting.

Too bad I only will get brawl and wii in 8 months, but when I get brawl, I think alot of guys will get sick of the game

You get sick with the wifi-connection too? And if you are bored, delete the data and start the game again

Honestly, there's always stage building. And team brawls. And friend codes.

If you're REALLY bored, just put on an abusive item on high and let the chaos ensue.

The Dark Fox said:
Earuto said:
Heck, I'm already sick of it. Well playing it. I'm bored of having nothing to do with it.
That's pretty much what I've said before. A bit repetitive after a while.

Do you guys have friends to play with?
If your by yourself I know you have to get bored fast but when you play with bros/friends/sisters then it never really gets THAT boring...

Or start treating it like a normal game and play it at from time to time with your friends instead of keeping it on 24/7.

I restarted Subspace Emissary to unlock all the cut scenes by rescuing Peach. I'm at the Halberd now and have been completing every level on the way with the exception of Halberd exterior and the plain. ( >_< !!!)

I've also been going after trophies and making use of stickers, but my huge supply is finally wearing down. So far I have the boss trophies for Rayquaza and Porky...

JEV3 said:
I restarted Subspace Emissary to unlock all the cut scenes by rescuing Peach. I'm at the Halberd now and have been completing every level on the way with the exception of Halberd exterior and the plain. ( >_< !!!)

Don't forget the Mario/Kirby and Meta Knight/Lucario battles.

NeoJames said:
Earuto said:
Heck, I'm already sick of it. Well playing it. I'm bored of having nothing to do with it.
How the hell can you be sick of it, I've only seen you on WIFI twice.

But I've been on wifi with other people.(About 15 tmes)

Plus I don't keep it on 24/7. I go outside in to the real world more than anything else.

And I play it with my brother and he gets bored of it because I always win

And I beat my friends all the time and the excitement of me winning isnt that big anymore, it never was to begin with.

I unlocked all the cutscenes in SSE and I got bored of that.

You guys might treat it like a 24/7 game but that's not me.

Earuto said:
NeoJames said:
Earuto said:

Plus I don't keep it on 24/7. I go outside in to the real world more than anything else.
And I beat my friends all the time and the excitement of me winning isnt that big anymore, it never was to begin with.

I play it like 24/7 and Im not bored of it.
Get other friends who are good at the game.
Try being different characters.
DId you open all of those challenges?
Do you use stage builder?

Earuto said:
NeoJames said:
Earuto said:

I got something that will be interesting, get four Kirbys, a Smart Bomb, a Smash Ball, Super Sudden Death, turn items to high, and enjoy the chaos. :)

EDIT: forgot 99 lives.

well im Ninja online and Im the blue kirby and if your name is kays on ssbb with the blue mr. game and watch You got a long way to go to beat the blue kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back