SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to help Dark Mystic!:D I'm really good with sprites! :mrgreen: Oh, and Hi, I'm new. 8) I made a picture of Shadow's board, but I can't get it on my quote so I will see if I can e-mail it to you, if that's ok with you. Oh, and even if I can'y help can we be friends because I just started here and I have no friends. So if you decide to, thanks!

[/img]

Out-of-frame glitch:

srb20000nd1.png

Look at the way she's standing. Don't bother fixing that, since you shouldn't really be using boardless characters on SRB2 Riders anyway.

I found it by making amyrose.wad run over a boost pad, she only stands like that with SRB2 Riders activated.

SHADOW JET said:
I LOVE SONIC RIDERS YOU MUST LET ME TEST IT

Too bad.

1) Use puntuation
2) No caps lock
3) Wasted post
4) You will not test it
5) We all know you love it, we don't really care

Everyone wants to test it, but no one can actually help. :roll:

Anyways, I got the real Sonic Riders for christmas, so you might be able to expect it to be a bit more realistic. But probably not.

Although it was rather fun to go through the official levels and compare it to the SRB2 levels.

I had sonic riders. Once you beat it and unlock everything it gets boring. It was way too easy, I could come in 1st with anyone on any board. I hope this will be better.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I had sonic riders. Once you beat it and unlock everything it gets boring. It was way too easy, I could come in 1st with anyone on any board. I hope this will be better.

Thats why it should of had an online mode. Yayes for SRB2's.

SHADOW JET said:

You put Caps Lock on your Why is JTE banned post. OK back to topic. So there is a beta on SRB2 Riders and everyone wants to test it huh? Well atleast I have a past version. :lol:

superflip96 said:
SHADOW JET said:

You put Caps Lock on your Why is JTE banned post. OK back to topic. So there is a beta on SRB2 Riders and everyone wants to test it huh? Well atleast I have a past version. :lol:

Everyone wants to test it? Really? Nope i'm fine. I can go without testing it.

Sorry to rant but....
How long is this gonna take... I was expectiong it to be done when I got back.
Still, nice update.
Again sorry to rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back