• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SA2B mod -- Beta 1 --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, are you done with Metal Harbor? I may get a bit more at the end. At the little rocket part. I can fix it up and make it full. You also need some moar custom level disign. Mabye a little extra path here and there. Some emeralds should be more hidden.

Also, er, in the third pyramid stage (dang, forgot the name) in SP it only shows two master emerald pieces.

Last edited:
Hmmm, are you done with Metal Harbor? I may get a bit more at the end. At the little rocket part. I can fix it up and make it full. You also need some moar custom level disign. Mabye a little extra path here and there. Some emeralds should be more hidden.

Also, er, in the third pyramid stage (dang, forgot the name) in SP it only shows two master emerald pieces.

When i open the 3D mode of Metal harbor in doom builder it s too slow, i will be glad if u can help me doing the final part.

and about the 2 emeralds, i have mentioned it lot of times, it s a srb2 error, you must restart the level until the 3 emeralds appear

When i open the 3D mode of Metal harbor in doom builder it s too slow, i will be glad if u can help me doing the final part.

This happens to me, only when I turn Things on though. You could try turning those off in 3D mode, but I suppose you've already tried that.

Try making the sky higher K? You could replicate the ending to metal harbor, and at the pipe, you go UNDER the bottomless pit and then you have a spring to the finish. :3

srb20397.png

I vastly prefer the approach I took with my old Metal Harbour, but yours works too.
Sort of.

I can't image any of those actually turning out when converting to the 2.0 palette. Full color photos don't usually convert too well.

Nuclear Sunset 1, 2, and 3 all have Sonic Adventure 1 skies, and it didn't look terribly out of place in 1.09.4, and it's still pretty good in 2.0.

I will not replace all the skys (like you can see, only Pumpkin Hill)

Oh and new progress!

-I added breakable doors to Prison Lane and Hidden Base.
-I changed some emblems locations that where too easy (like Knux on WC and Sonic in PL).
-I have revamped Final Rush adding more plataforming to it and more FOFs (all emblems here are changed).

I'm gonna test it and give my review.. I'm still downloading though.

EDIT: Levels were nice, some were hard. Also, it seems to lag a lot for me. I must say, though, that the levels are good. Some were cramped.. but good. But let me tell you, I couldn't rate properly due to the lag. Is anybody else experiencing this? On the second level, there are only 2 emeralds and a few moments after getting the second, I got a sigsegv. Suggestion though: maybe on the rails of Final Rush you could add some sort of effect (yeah I suck at level making) to actually move on the rails instead of walking on them?

Last edited:
Hey STHE123O, can you also make the Time Attack requirements a little more than 8 minutes? I haven't completed all levels and my time is more than 8 minutes already.

For some reason I'm never able to get Time Attack bonuses, and believe me, that gets annoying.

Hey STHE123O, can you also make the Time Attack requirements a little more than 8 minutes? I haven't completed all levels and my time is more than 8 minutes already.

For some reason I'm never able to get Time Attack bonuses, and believe me, that gets annoying.

Since I m doing longer some levels, i think i will increase the time to 9 minutes in the next beta. 8 minutes is hard if you play all stages with Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back