Virginia Tech School Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wow. That's just plain insane. No ID either. I want to actually know who did it, and who was injured/killed. This is horrific.

Also:
Mystic said:
I've also heard unconfirmed reports that Jack Thompson has already been on Fox blaming violent video games, despite that we don't even know who the killer was yet.

When/if you find anything more on this, link please. :x

Santa fe prep (a school pretty close to were I live) had a bomb threat and a sniper in the same week! (the school was evacuated both times)

Unfortunately we have some deeply disturbed and emotionally broken people out there. (I should know, I was one of them,) that irrationally believe that everyone is going against them, or whatever misconcocted idea they have.

Also, Jack Thompson has been known in my book as the "Retarded Video Game Basher." He bases modern violence off of poorly researched evidence, and then is upset when people do ridicule him for being a moron. Just ignore him, he simply does not understand why violence goes on in our society, and chooses not to either.

Let's give our good regards to those people, who were shot down in their life, and to those families, who must be suffering...

Mystic said:
I've also heard unconfirmed reports that Jack Thompson has already been on Fox blaming violent video games, despite that we don't even know who the killer was yet.
I can help confirm that.

Anyway, I'm really disgusted. Not just at the loss of life, but because the gunman killed himself. God, I hate it when they do that.

Although there is no excuse for what they did, you have to feel bad for the shooter as well, he was probably going through some serious mental issues or just had a crappy life, and decided to end it in a way he would be remembered. If anyone's going to remember him, honestly, it's going to be him as a loser, and as a nutcase.

Shadow Hog said:
Anyway, I'm really disgusted. Not just at the loss of life, but because the gunman killed himself. God, I hate it when they do that.
They pretty much always do. The ones that don't frequently only don't because they screwed up somehow. I mean, by the screwed up logic in shooting up a school, it makes sense, as you don't have to deal with the consequences of what you've done.

Akuma TH said:
Lets give those people a post of silence.

I just did that in school today.. I find it horrible that it was a student at the school, shooting 33 other people.

He must have been REALLY pissed off or something.

Thats just pure craziness, not video games. It must have been something emotionally, cuz he shot himself.

My mom told me that they said he killed his girlfriend for leaving him,and he must've killed himself 'cuz of emotional distress! He must've thought life was dumb... :cry: , but he's crazy for killing everyone else!

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Akuma TH said:
Lets give those people a post of silence.

I just did that in school today.. I find it horrible that it was a student at the school, shooting 33 other people.

He must have been REALLY pissed off or something.

Correct death count is 32 people AND the shooter.

His girlfriend broke up with the shooter.He saw her with another guy and shot them.Then he shot his college,then shot himself.

Yeah, I hate when the shooter kills himself too. You don't get to know the reason of what he has done.
But still knowing what he did won't revive the dead.
BTW, the name was something like Cho Seung-Hui, an asian who was about one year to finish university.

I saw Jack Thompson complain about the incident on FOX myself. I love how he brought that up before he even brought up the number killed, the families of those who've been shot, etc.

BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen makes you a raging killer who thrives on violence and senseless killing! Shooter was found to own and in fact breath oxygen in his spare time!

More at eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back