Suggestions

Or maybe we should put references into the game that were at least funny to someone at some point in time instead of making references to a tired old joke that was funny for precisely 3 nanoseconds until the ENTIRE INTERNET decided to say the joke 900 times at once.

Or maybe we should put references into the game that were at least funny to someone at some point in time instead of making references to a tired old joke that was funny for precisely 3 nanoseconds until the ENTIRE INTERNET decided to say the joke 900 times at once.

Or perhaps put in no references at all? =P

Or, perhaps, don't put any jokes in at all?
We have plenty of jokes. Most of them are subtle, and many of them are basically impossible to find unless you know they're there. Sticking small references in is a lot of fun and a lot of players enjoy them. Sticking blatant references is generally just annoying.

You could say...

that joke...

has been said...

*sunglasses*

over 9000 times.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I know that Inuyasha mentioned that he dislikes the current Statistics screen. I do too...it's awkward and irritating to flip through pages. I think the Statistics screen should have a scrolling feature instead.

We would need someone colourblind to actually tell us if there are any problems, but I still think it would be a great addition.

I´m Color Blinded, and proud of it. I´m a skilled CTF player (I tend to get 300 or 500 points more than Commander Hypersonic if it serves as refference).

My problem? I can only play for the Red Team, I most of the times fail at visualazing my team members, or even know they´re there, this mainly happens at Lime Forest and Cloud Palace, however, there is an advantage, most of the stage is made of Red, Brown and Green, from some distance, it all looks the same color to me (they all look brown, to be more precise), that´s where being Color Blinded pays off, Blue is exaggerately shiny from any distance I see it from, even though SRB2 doesn´t have much of "High Quality" graphics, just seeing a Ble blob in the distance is enough for me to aim and shoot my Rail Ring, Color Blindness has different levels, but most common cases stick to the disability to see Red over Green or Brown, and vice versa. I´d say CTF can be played more than fine for us.

My problem? I can only play for the Red Team, I most of the times fail at visualizing my team members, or even knowing they´re there.
Blue and green/yellow team options? That'd take a lot of effort to properly implement, however.

On the other hand, scrolling takes longer to show less results than flipping pages.

Have it scroll but with page down/ups.
Or if the page system is kept nearly the same, have it only add pages for when it needs to display more stats rather than just empty pages.

1.) Maybe make pushable objects carry the player with them instead of sliding under him/her?
2.) Give Tails and Knuckles super transformation frames like Sonic.
3.) Possibly bring back the Inferno/Water shields but keep the Elemental Shield, too?
4.) Make the Force Shield cyan instead of blue?
5.) Make a Basic Shield?

A new mapheader, called STARTSCALE or something, that allows the scale the player starts at in a level to be controlled without using the scaling in the level start (which would look ugly.) The point of this is to replace the ERZ3 gametype, so that the scale the level starts at can be adjustable.

1.) Maybe make pushable objects carry the player with them instead of sliding under him/her?
2.) Give Tails and Knuckles super transformation frames like Sonic.
3.) Possibly bring back the Inferno/Water shields but keep the Elemental Shield, too?
4.) Make the Force Shield cyan instead of blue?
5.) Make a Basic Shield?

1.) Good idea, though it should probably be linked to a flag to make sure nothing breaks.
2.) We're not going through this mess again; Sonic is the only character with a super form in singleplayer.
3.) Redundant.
4.) Why would we have a reason for this? The blue works just fine.
5.) We already have one. It's called the Force Shield.

Make a way for players to become Super in Match/CTF when they have shields, the idea of being unable to transform due to a shield is ridiculous, we´re on 2010, not 1994. I´m not saying making the player unable to Jump-Action, but to make a way to transform while on shield (Like pressing jump button twice while charging a spindash)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back