Holloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
seaweed

I WAS gonna go as Knuckles, but couldn't find a red shirt/sweatshirt.
I also had an EXTREMELY detailed Shadow costume, but people kept calling me a jester last year. =P
So I handed out candy. I had a really stunning picture of a costume of my neighbor's kid as a jellyfish. At first I thought he was a mushroom until I saw the seaweed.

Pic:

img00011xo9.jpg

Also, that's his brother as a pirate on the right.

Nobody came around to my house that night. Which is nice because I had nothing to hand out.

I would of liked to go trick-or-treating but I had nothing to dress up as, nor do I know who I'd like to dress up as.

My best friend went trick or treating though. One of the houses he went to was an old man that didn't even know what Halloween is. Funny stuff.

Andy said:
Well, my Halloween was different from the most ones I had before. Rather than running from house to house trying to get more candy, by now we had known which house had the giant crunch bars and stuff like that, so we decided to get more than one costume, but yet simple costumes. So by the time we reached the house with the good candy, we went in, got the stuff, got out, changed masks behind the bushes and put on a new sweater/jacket. It was absolutely hilarious, especially watching one of my friends run to the door all desperate-like, then running back out and handing my brother his mask while unzipping his jacket to put on a new one in literally 20 seconds. We managed to get at least 15 bars of the candy we wanted. I didn't feel so comfortable when I was getting more candy off the guy, though, 'cause he kept staring at me with these gleaming eyes.

I really hate it when people do that. It ruins the spirit of halloween and makes people not want to do it anymore. My halloween night was alright. No un-ordinary things to talk about here.

I switched costumes multiple times:

1. No costume.
2. Decided to go as nothingness by pulling my hood down as far as I could. (My jacket was black)
3. Decided too many people would think nothingess is no costume, so went back to no costume.
4. Wore my Trick-or-Treating bag over my head, and then took it off to get the candy, then put it back on. (Candy kept falling out of my head, but it was worth it. Also, the bag had a smiley face on it)

Re: seaweed

supershadow2 said:
I WAS gonna go as Knuckles, but couldn't find a red shirt/sweatshirt.
I also had an EXTREMELY detailed Shadow costume, but people kept calling me a jester last year. =P

Could you take or show a pic of this Shadow costume?

Nice picture subershadow2. That kid looked kind of like Toad. And I would love to see this nicely detailed Shadow costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back