The Pony Thread (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While yes the intended watching audience IS little girls, it is quite well written and animated along with good voice actors to boot. And honestly I have no problem looking past that to see what I view as a good cartoon under it. Also around Fluttershy myself.

I honestly fail to see the appeal. It's not a bad show (from what I've seen) but it's not a good show in my opinion, either. It just seems average. Following the same cartoon clichés that have existed for all time. Check me off in the "meh" area. Rainbowdash or whatever.

131041645479.jpg
I said it before, I'll say it now.

Sorry Miss Sparkle, Hogwarts is three miles due west.

LOL, that's what I was thinking about the Twilight one.

The ones I really like are the Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and the Rarity ones. For some reason, Rainbow's looks like a dude, and Fluttershy's I expected to be more...exotic maybe? But on the other hand, I could understand that she would tend to be on the conservative side. Also, I know this is off the cuff, but why is no one in the background staring? I would be at least until I got what they were doing.

If it was the hat, you didn't see Green Isn't Your Color, Flutter wears that hat for a Clark Kent type disguise.

I'm pretty sure that person's wearing the hat because she's trying to look more like "Fluttershy" and not as much as "Pinky Pie", as she is wearing an all-pink dress.

Well, I was complaining about the show pretty much. But that would be stupid so I gave it a try and watched Ep 3. Heck, that was hilariously good. It was funny, and foils your little "Haters gonna hate," 'cause I hated it, but now I don't.

15af86a431a3d10dea2bca245defc373adfc1592c0f98fc60211cc6573980ef75g.jpg
I would give myself Fluttershy.

Even though I find stuff like that pointless, I'd probably be either "Fluttershy" or "Applejack".

It's not that I LIKE My Little Pony, per say, it's that the show is SO GOD-DAMN ADDICTING.

While we're on the topic of Comic-Con...
They also have an exclusive new goth-like My Little Pony figurine for around $15 as well.

Last edited:
Where's Comic Con happening? San Diego? Somehow I don't think I'll be going. I really would go, though, just for that poster, if I could.

I just took the personality quiz on Hasbro.com, and the results came back Apple Jack. :/

Most of the questions were EXTREMELY biased toward girls, so I just chose the closest answer.

I just took the personality quiz on Hasbro.com, and the results came back Apple Jack. :/

Most of the questions were EXTREMELY biased toward girls, so I just chose the closest answer.

Personality quiz? Oh bring it on!... what do mean what do I draw in the sky? Clouds of course! Favorite color to wear... no green? Blah.

I got Rainbow Dash.

That's cool, she's not my favorite but I can kind of see how we're alike.

Like how I can be a jerk sometimes... I sometimes get swept up in competition... I do like to brag... I'm pretty loyal to my friends... I love a good prank... and I get stage fright easily...

Last edited:
Silly Hasbro is no authority on personality types.

How about you colts and fillies take a REAL personality test?

Test

Score Sheet

This is a VERY accurate test, I've heard, and I kind of believe it. I've taken it many different times over the years, each time with different questions, and I've always gotten the same result. It's actually quite shocking too, because the result that I've repeatedly gotten is not easy to get. It happens to be the rarest personality that there is, an INFJ.
That makes me Zecora. I never would have chosen that for myself, but I see that really, that is VERY accurate. I would have chosen Twilight as being my type, but I now realize that Zecora is really like a weirder Twilight. That alone pretty much describes me.
In a lot of ways I'm a lot like Zecora. My mind never seems to work in the way other people's minds do, and people are often calling my strange observations and habits weird. I sometimes have a lot of trouble fitting in with those around me, just because I feel so different, like I don't have much in common. Also, like Zecora, I always analyze everything, trying to understand the motivation and reasoning behind why people do what they do. About everything it says about the INFJ/Zecora type is more true about me than anything else on the list there.

But seriously, take this test, I rarely see it go wrong. We were looking at it on #srb2pony a while back, and we got some interesting, but very accurate, results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back