• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Advance 1 Character pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you remember my Sonic Advance Sonic and liked it, you'll like this. It's a Sonic Advance 1 Character Pack. The Characters are:
-Sonic the Hedgehog (100% complete and with superform)
Miles "Tails" Prowler (100% complete, no superform)
-Knuckles the Echidna (0% complete, haven't started yet)
-Amy Rose (0% complete, haven't started yet)
and a bonus:
-Shadow the Hedgehog (100% complete, with sounds and superform)

I'm aware that Shadow isn't in Sonic Advance but this Shadow looks like he's from Sonic Advance, no he's not sonic battle styled.
The characters came to make srb2 more fun for Sonic fans! Except for Shadow, he's there for legal reasons. Sonic Advance Sonic was released before but this one is better than the first version I made of him.

Beta 1 Screenies:

Update: Beta 2 is here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ce8wb

Sonic, Tails, and Shadow are now color friendly (thanks to light dasher) and Knuckles is now here (not color friendly yet).

I'll get new screenies soon.

Damm it damm it damm it DAMM IT, you beat me to it, i was working on some 2d sonic characters, for a character pack, but since your doing it, i wont bother :P, one thing though, do they change colour? if you want me to make it so they do, PM

light dasher said:
Damm it damm it damm it DAMM IT, you beat me to it, i was working on some 2d sonic characters, for a character pack, but since your doing it, i wont bother :P, one thing though, do they change colour? if you want me to make it so they do, PM

Well I have tried to but it comes out weird or not how I wanted it. So yeah I'll require assistance.

Thank you everyone for your comments on this pack. The pack will probably be finished before the end of this week.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I could probably make a 3D advance wad, but I don't want to.

I'm planning to do that when I make Sonic Advance 2/3 styled character wads in my next project.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Can you put a link for the finished ones? Also, nice job. I like it. :)

I would do that but I don't know how to compress files into .zip files.

metalsonicmk72 said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
Can you put a link for the finished ones? Also, nice job. I like it. :)

I would do that but I don't know how to compress files into .zip files.

If your using Windows XP (I'm not sure if this is the same for all the Windows computers):

Put the finished wads in a folder, right click on the folder, highlight the send to option, and click on compressed (zipped) folder button.

If you're using a Mac OS X:
You put the wads in a folder, right click on the folder, and press make archive of "insert folder name here".

Okay since everyone was complaining about 2-D sprites in 3-D levels, I went ahead and offered my help to make some 2-D levels.

and heres some pictures.

First level Sario World(sonic and mario's world):

Notes:

-The darkness in the level is being fixed.
-I'm gonna deaf those mario coins I forgot to deaf.

I have permission from metal to post screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back