• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Custom Charwads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm such a rude person, I'll tell you. =)

From what I understand, a441 b0rked the intermission code, and ran off without fixing it. 1.09 would have been out by now if it weren't for this little screwup, and now it won't be out until some time around... July, I believe it was.

No, Ritz has been a long-time staff member and lead programmer for SRB2 for quite some time now. He knows everything about SRB2, and is better at SOC Scripting than anyone I know...

Just kidding...

And somehow he decided to take off his mask all of the sudden to reveal his secret identity? I KNEW he was working undercover ever since he joined in September 2004!!

Heh... Quote me.
No, seriously, SRB2-Playah. Hit the quote button by my post, and you'll see the evil truth... My other post.

I must know what happened!! Was a441 abducted by aliens, or captured by the Russians, or sent to the moon for a twenty year mission by Nasa. :eek:

SRB2-Playah said:
And, how did you aquire this information?
Do you have spies in the Sonic Team Jr. cast? *Suspicious eye*
Mystic was blabbing about it in #srb2 one day. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back