Was homing attack removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spin Fly HAS to stay in order to keep the characters balanced in MP (except Race, but let's not get into that...). If Spin Fly goes, Tails loses one of his main unique abilities that makes him useful in CTF, Match, and Tag.

That could go along with my point. Spinfly has the same advantages as water running. So why remove it?....

Yeah, but water running. You NEED sneakers.
Actually, because we increased Tails' running speed so much, he would run on water all the time if he still could. Water running doesn't require speed shoes, it requires you to be running fast enough to be in your running animation.

The reason runonwater was removed as a character option is because every custom character used it. Now every character can do it, but only while super.

Also, everyone saying spindash-fly is as overpowered as running on water, you're dead wrong. Spindash-fly is like waterskip in terms of control. You can go fast for a long distance, but you need to mostly go in a straight line in order to get the benefit. Also, spindash-fly works just like it does in the classic games, where the running on water certainly doesn't.

Think about it this way: How completely boring would DSZ2 be if you could run on water? How many of the obstacles would be completely pointless if that feature was still there? Unlike water running, the water-skipping mechanic creates some interesting mechanics and tricks, especially in the opening room of DSZ2.

^ Not every place HAD super sneakers. I don't even remember if DSZ2 had some.
"Also, everyone saying spindash-fly is as overpowered as running on water, you're dead wrong. Spindash-fly is like waterskip in terms of control. You can go fast for a long distance, but you need to mostly go in a straight line in order to get the benefit. Also, spindash-fly works just like it does in the classic games, where the running on water certainly doesn't."

That was just me... Anyways, in spin fly. You CAN turn if you want, you may lose some speed but still. And water skip you can mess up. Spin fly you get extra chances while flying into walls.

So can someone make a homing attack wad to use with sonic please?

I dont understand the S_SKIN or ability 7 thing.

How do i get homing attack in srb2 2.0.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back