New Ben 10 movie: Race Against Time!

Do you think Ben 10: Race Against Time will be a good movie?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hopefully it will be good....

• No......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Ben 10 has to be the most terribly done, generic animation series Cartoon Network, has ever aired on their station.

If it weren't for the fact that the series really doesn't have a (decent) storyline from it's own mediocrity, I probably would have watched it, just to enjoy the last years of being a kid I have left.
  • Terribly done? Terribly done?! You people sure are getting on my nerves. You know what? I bet if Jack Kirby was still alive he'd say that this was probably the best animated show of today. For one thing, the show uses an art style that Jack Kirby himself, developed. And as for the storyline. Screw you. These are the best stories that anyone could have in a cartoon. And hey! Turbo and Sonic Freak. You can kiss my butt if you dare say that this is a terrible show.
  • And someone said that this would be better if Ben was a teenager, right? They're making a second series called Hero that has Ben & Gwen as teenagers.

Ben 10 still sucks, it's still terribly done, it still has a mediocre storyline, if not any decent story whatsoever (I've seen and written better in my spare time), and it does not contain the best artwork in any animated show out there on television, nor is it the best animation show of today.

Stop getting upset that people have different opinions on a kid's show.
Its a kid show...

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Ben 10 still sucks, it's still terribly done, it still has a mediocre storyline, if not any decent story whatsoever (I've seen and written better in my spare time), and it does not contain the best artwork in any animated show out there on television, nor is it the best animation show of today.

Stop getting upset that people have different opinions on a kid's show.
Its a kid show...
Name a better kids' show then.

Naruto, Pucca, (I know it sounds dumb but the random violence was quite enjoyable to me.) DBZ, Ruroni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakasho, And yes, these are anime but technically they still are intended for kids. Still wanna try and get mad at me for my opinion?

And don't forget the original Hannah-Barbara animations back in the 60's and 70's, those were the (sorry for retarded phrase) dope.

And Cartoon Network originals, like Courage The Cowardly Dog, The Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, the anime shows shown on the original Toonami, I know I'm missing more of them, I just can't remember...

Still want to throw a fit because of different viewpoints, SSP?

OMFG

Omy gosh you like ben 10 how old are you???
If you are the age of 11 and over then your the crazest guy/girl/both.
Ben 10 sucks BULL CRAP!!!
exept the time when all of the forms of him dies, thats funny :D

Re: OMFG

Shaymin said:
Ben 10 is an awesome show!
Shaymin said:
exept the time when all of the forms of him dies, that was funny. :D
That is just mean.

well

It dosent have a good story to it, I like to watch Avitar the last air bender.
That has a good story to it.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
And don't forget the original Hannah-Barbara animations back in the 60's and 70's, those were the (sorry for retarded phrase) dope.

And Cartoon Network originals, like Courage The Cowardly Dog, The Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, the anime shows shown on the original Toonami, I know I'm missing more of them, I just can't remember...
What can I say? QFT.

Shaymin said:

Dude are you trying to say I'm crazy? I don't care what you people say. Say all you like about it. I like about almost evry show on Nick.(almost)
If you are saying that I'm crazy then what arethe shows you like. Some of them are probably kiddish too.

Warpshade said:
Maou-Shin Daioka said:

What can I say? QFT.

Grr (Said it already), but yeah. Truth. I'm just laughing at the fact that this actually reached three pages.

Ben 10... I saw a few episodes of that show. Yeah, HORIBBLE piece of work. The jokes were very lame, the plot wasn't very good, and, right now, he has like, what, 20 monsters instead of ten?

Chisuun99 said:
Ben 10... I saw a few episodes of that show. Yeah, HORIBBLE piece of work. The jokes were very lame, the plot wasn't very good, and, right now, he has like, what, 20 monsters instead of ten?

Wait, what? Then why the hell is it called Ben 10?

TV really went down the tube, eh?

LOL ANOTHER PUN

We don't know that if that is the reason or not. I think it is because he start off with 10 aliens and then he keeps messing with the omitrix and he gets more heroes.

Shaymin said:

Ya... OMG his forms die? I gotta see that... or is he revived 3 seconds later with the power of love? And does he beat the bad guy by "being the best he can be?" Cartoon network is slowly becoming gay... and remind me to write an The avatar sucks topic later XD.

Ok, I like Ben 10 but I hate Ben 10.

Why? Just cause of the Aliens.
Why not? It has a sorta weird storyline that doesn't make much sense.

I only like the Secret of the Omitrix show and the show with that Multiplying Alien.

Will I see the movie? Pfft....NO! Movies based on Cartoons is a waste. All you can do is watch the cartoon, wait on the next day, Pretend you saw the movie and say "Hey, you guys saw how heatblast looked? Total ownage!"

Plus I saw.........wait......what I'm about to say is gonna be made into a topic! *rushes*

Sky Ninja said:
Shaymin said:
Ben 10 is an awesome show!
Shaymin said:
exept the time when all of the forms of him dies, that was funny. :D
That is just mean.
  • Thank you, Sky, for protecting our opinions.
  • Mao Shin, as much as I like Ben 10, I cannot deny..... those shows were incredible. But I daresay, you guys are being real jerks about Ben 10. I know it's your opinion, but I just don't understand. How could you not like Ben 10? It's something different than what you normally watch on tv. Kinda' like Danny Phantom. I mean, when have we seen a ghost boy fighting other, more evil ghosts? And when have we seen an alien fighting another alien? Invader Zim, sure.... and I would like to see some new Zim stuff, but Ben 10's concept is just as cool that. And the reason I like Ben 10, is that it's something new. Something new and exciting. Just like what Danny Phantom and Invader Zim was. New and exciting.
  • And Shaymin, I'm 13 years old. But that doesn't mean I'm crazy. I'm just different. But if you think it's crazy that I like Ben 10, then you might as well have a laugh at my dad, cause he actually likes it.

Danny Phantom felt like a Rip-off of every popular show at the time of his creation. Additionally, the series hasn't gone very far story wize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back