If anyone plays AdventureQuest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your highest level character?

Mine is 35 or 36 I can't fully remember.

(Note: If this belongs in a different part of the forum pleas move it to where it belongs adimins/mods.)

A Forest Wolf said:
What is your highest level character?

Mine is 35 or 36 I can't fully remember.

(Note: If this belongs in a different part of the forum pleas move it to where it belongs adimins/mods.)
I quit AdventureQuest...umm anyway I think I was lv9

A "dungeons and dragons" type RPG that's actually pretty popular. I think you have to pay to get all the good features (that's one of the reasons why I quit other than just getting bored). It's fun the first few days then you get bored. Reminds me of pokemon dungeons and dragons style. Wait, pokemon is actually fun :P

You only pay one time to get a Guardianship and then you get to log on even
if the server limit for free players is full or over full oh and very much items that only Guardians can buy or get.

A Forest Wolf said:
You only pay one time to get a Guardianship and then you get to log on even
if the server limit for free players is full or over full oh and very much items that only Guardians can buy or get.
That's one reason why I quit adventure quest...I think it's a scam. It's not worth paying to get a special item. I'd rather play srb2 for hours.

A Forest Wolf said:
At least AdventureQuest servers rarely go down. =p
The server on srb2 is a small price to pay to basically create your own game if you wanted. Also have you forgot about joining by IP? So it isn't the end of the world when the MS goes down. Plus like I said, AdventureQuest is boring after a few days...

An online MMO where you don't see any other players.

Yea, not so great...

Chrome the hedgehog said:
An online MMO where you don't see any other players.

Yea, not so great...
Bottom line is it's boring.The characters look stupid, the whole setup looks like it has no originality to it. Like they ripped and edited a background. This is the mother failure of all MMO's.

All of the stuff on every game from Artix Entertainment is hand drawn...

And it dose have a ton of stuff that most MMORPGs are with out.

Edit: Is it just me or are we very far off topic?...But I don't really care. =p

A Forest Wolf said:
All of the stuff on every game from Artix Entertainment is hand drawn...

And it does have a ton of stuff that most MMORPGs are with out.

Edit: Is it just me or are we very far off topic?...But I don't really care. =p
What are you talking about? It has a tone of stuff that MMO's have. Also fix'd. Now, where was I. Oh yeah, and the most unoriginal thing they could've done is use the dungeons and dragons theme.

A Forest Wolf said:
I don't see any thing that reminds me of D&D...I forgot to get rid of the ton of stuff part also...
Knights, armors, monsters, wizards, spells. None of that reminds you of D&D? I'm lost.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
I don't see any thing that reminds me of D&D...I forgot to get rid of the ton of stuff part also...
Knights, armors, monsters, wizards, spells. None of that reminds you of D&D? I'm lost.

Oh LOL I didn't notice seeing as how I'm a Dracomancer but hey that's a class that most if none MMORPGs don't have!

A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:

Oh LOL I didn't notice seeing as how I'm a Dracomancer but hey that's a class that most if none MMORPGs don't have!
That's not the point. This game is like a recolor WAD. And didn't you read what chrome wrote? Sorry buddy, this game fails. This fails worse than me RedXVI wad *shot*

SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:

That's not the point. This game is like a recolor WAD. And didn't you read what chrome wrote? Sorry buddy, this game fails. This fails worse than me RedXVI wad *shot*

Too you it may be so but my vision is not obscured unlike yours...(LOL Quote pyramid!)

A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:

Too you it may be so but my vision is not obscured unlike yours...(LOL Quote pyramid!)
But c'mon, not just me, EVERYONE who has posted here except you said it was bad. All we're doing is giving constructive critism which it states in the rules (if I'm not mistaken)

SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:

But c'mon, not just me, EVERYONE who has posted here except you said it was bad. All we're doing is giving constructive critism which it states in the rules (if I'm not mistaken)

Your wrong seeing as how The Dark Fox didn't say it's bad. =p

(LOLZORZ SUPAH Quote pyramid!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back