Question about cheating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
If you do not have a post relating about cheating, then do not post at all.

Excuse me?

I do not have a post relating to cheating? I am giving my opinion on the subject. You have no right to tell me what my post is related to, or even if I can post. Just because you made this topic does not give you the right to lord over it. In the future, unless it says Moderator or Administrator under your name, do NOT think you can tell me what I can and cannot post in this topic.

Amen to that. ^

Really, if you're going to post here, Chaos the Hedgehog, at least don't act like a jackass. :roll: Plus, to your post on you being here so long, how would you know? There's been more than one SRB2 messageboard and I doubt you remember exactly when everyone signed up here, nonetheless the old board. This is a public board, and we have a right to say what we want, regardless of how short you temper is.

(To everyone else, sorry you had to endure this post.)

Guys, I just talked to Chaos personally and he says he's truly sorry for his actions, of which I fully believe.

No need to take this situation further.

Jake said:
Guys, I just talked to Chaos personally and he says he's truly sorry for his actions, of which I fully believe.

Am I the only person who finds it annoying when someone gets someone else to apologize for them? Can't he just bite the bullet and apologize himself instead of getting a friend to do it?

Just one of my personal pet-peeves.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Is it possible to edit savegames to get all 7 emeralds? If possible please tell or send me a PM. Thnx

XVI32.EXE.

Shadow Hog said:
Or you can just FISHBAKE it.

What the hell is FISHBAKE?.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Ok, is there a way to get all 7 emeralds and unlock the secrets? Or do you have a program that unlocks all secrets?

Yes.

Some guy2 said:
Yes, you can get all the emeralds by collecting them and the program is called Sonic Robo Blast 2.
Great, isn't it?

Yeah, sure, that's great.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Look, do NOT try the sarcasm on me like I am a foolish n00b. I have been here longer than you have and I have a very low patience. Do not **** with me.

Shut up, newb. You displayed the fact that you're a newb already.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
... can you please rephrase that?

I think he means something like spmoves.exe -statcopy or something similar.

Jake said:
Being here longer than someone else doesn't render that someone else stripped of their sarcastic rights. ^_~

In Doomworld they judge you by your postcount.

Mystic said:
Anyhow, I really don't get the constant urge to cheat.

We're all lazy bastards, that's why we cheat.

Mystic said:
What will you people do when we fix all the holes? Give up?

Don't store any strings or values in the code as int's or as str's and then we won't find anything in hex, that's proven by comparing STRIFE.EXE to DOOM.EXE.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Is there a cheating way that I can get all the emblems?

Yes.

SonicandTails218 said:
Seriously people, just get the emblems and emeralds normally. If you don't have enough time on your hands to get the secrets normally, you don't have enough time to enjoy them properly.

You are the only one with any sense with the exception of Mystic that has replied to this thread.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
If you do not have a post relating about cheating, then do not post at all.

Nader for President.

Shadow Hog said:
Better yet, let the mods do the modding.

Sensible Person #3 has spoken.

Blue Blur said:
Amen to that. ^

Really, if you're going to post here, Chaos the Hedgehog, at least don't act like a jackass. :roll: Plus, to your post on you being here so long, how would you know? There's been more than one SRB2 messageboard and I doubt you remember exactly when everyone signed up here, nonetheless the old board. This is a public board, and we have a right to say what we want, regardless of how short you temper is.

(To everyone else, sorry you had to endure this post.)

You don't need to be sorry, Chaos just needs to die.

Jake said:

If that's true I'll take back everything bad about him I've said thus far.

I apologize for my post being really long, but as you can see I tried to be as quick and to-the-point as possible.

Mystic said:
Am I the only person who finds it annoying when someone gets someone else to apologize for them? Can't he just bite the bullet and apologize himself instead of getting a friend to do it?

I had a post explaining this to be entirely not the case, but I'm not going to bother too much. Simply put:

He apologized to me because I was the only person to say anything to him. He never told me to tell the others on the fora to apologize for him; I decided to report it because others were beginning to attack him again, which I felt was unnecessary.

He's not my "friend." My only intention for posting was to get this to be over, but I see my actions have only fueled the fire. I'm sorry for annoying you, Mystic, but I just don't want you to misunderstand what I was trying to do.

Darkhaven3 said:
What the hell is FISHBAKE?.

A command which gets you a Chaos Emerald for each time you imput it while the game is running.

Darkhaven3 said:
In Doomworld they judge you by your postcount.

Thankfully, this isn't Doomworld. I utterly despise message boards which hold postcounts of any importance...

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Same here, because most message boards with that kind of policy are fileld with some of the mindless and truely idiotic posts you'll ever see.

Ever go to the YTMND forums? You'll see some stuff, there, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back