Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read a couple critic reviews about this on Gamespot, and by the sound of it, this is a game worth buying. Great to see that Sonic's finally pulling through this year.

I'm still focused on Sonic Unleashed, but maybe later I'll consider getting my hands on this.

Oh nice, now I think this certainly prooves how desperate SEGA is JUST WHAT? SIMPLY WHAT? BUT I SERIOUSLY MEAN WHAT? why would Sonic be in a RPG game, Sonic barely fits RPG, Sonic is a speed action game, not an rpg thats retarded, and thats not the worst part, but that Sonic wont even be done good, look at his arms and to what Amy says WHYYYY, SEGA, WHYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was overdramatic by the way, well, ima big Sonic fan you know, I think ill just let him go bye Sonic

Autosaver said:
I got the game yesterday!
Its so fun!I've played for a looong time and I'm still on chapter 2.
(Exploring)
From what I see it's the fastest RPG ever made.... Is my speculation true?
Just yesterday while I was at the SEGA forums, a user made a topic about the gmae having funny dialogue. From what I heard, Big called Sonic stupid.... Is this true?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Cliffhanger, Kroze? Heh... You won't believe what I heard on Sonic Stadium.....
.... They're making a sequel!
bering in mind the name sounds like one from a series its easy to see why they are, maybe it will end up being a trilogy?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Autosaver said:
I got the game yesterday!
Its so fun!I've played for a looong time and I'm still on chapter 2.
(Exploring)
From what I see it's the fastest RPG ever made.... Is my speculation true?
Just yesterday while I was at the SEGA forums, a user made a topic about the gmae having funny dialogue. From what I heard, Big called Sonic stupid.... Is this true?

I don't know,you control how characters talk.
You decide what you want to say out of 1-4 choices.
They made Big a little bit smarter in this game but Big saying poisonous gas is sneezzing gas? LMAO.

I recommend this game!Its too awesome.
I'm sorry to say but...you can't make your own chao/rename it.
:(

super said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Cliffhanger, Kroze? Heh... You won't believe what I heard on Sonic Stadium.....
.... They're making a sequel!
bering in mind the name sounds like one from a series its easy to see why they are, maybe it will end up being a trilogy?
I'd like that!
From what I hear, the ending was the best in a Sonic game, with that edge of Eggman being a creditable villain again.... So, What happened?

ROM too!

I can't belive ( sorry for bad spelling) that Amy has a boyfriend Dexter and Sonic is jelous ( lol dexters laboratory)

Yeah, so I got the game as well.

Pros:
-Fast-paced combat.
-Necessary Sonic elements.
-Easy to understand (after the first couple tries.)
-Well-done RPG elements.
-Truthful (As in it seems exactly what the characters would act like and do, as a good thing.)
-And others.
Cons:
-Big is still a bumbling idiot (No offense.)
-Not very customizable (Just shoes, gloves, and apparel, three things.)
-Rare to fins Rings.
-EXP gained is extremely low amounts, resulting in rare level ups.
-Seems short so far.

I actually love the pictures in it. They're not the "high-quality" stuff you normally see, but yet they look so awesome.

I also really like the daft cliffhanger (not saying more for the benefit of those having not completed it), which is different from a lot of games I have played.

This game is probally one of the best Sonic games I've played in a long time. The way it's turned out is very good and fun to play.

Pros:
-Awesome battles.
-The Elements are good as well as the chao powers.
-Easy to know the routes.
-Most characters are well balanced .

Cons:
-Low EXP, they should increase it a bit more.
-Shadow runs like a retard, also overpowered in the Shadow fights especially the annoying counter and Chaos Rift when you don't block it in time.
-The occasional repetitive battle is annoying especially on an important mission unless a battle is involved in the mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back