SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
watchayathinkij6.png

i got bored, sue me

*shoots bouncey*
anyway, what do you think is better, my version or bouncey's version?

that... actually looks pretty good! Just add in the holes in the B and R, and find a suitable scrolling backdrop, and it'll be good to go.

hey, what iff it's just one person playing, would there bots off some sort or cpu's or something like that or would you just race on you're own

light dasher said:
hey, what iff it's just one person playing, would there bots off some sort or cpu's or something like that or would you just race on you're own

If someone could edit the Sonic & Tails wad/soc/file to work similar to keep the same pace as your character but at times jump forward that would work I bet.

(Open the srb2jte.exe program and go to 1 Player, then try the Sonic & Tails character if you don't know what I mean.

that... actually looks pretty good!

Thanks. It's a lot harder than it looks at the moment. >_>

Dark Mystic said:
Freeze said:
Alright, I'm going to take another attempt at making the logo..

This time I know what I'm doing, but I won't make the holes in the letters until the end.

If someone would like to take a try putting holes in the letters after I'm done, knock yourself out. >_>

I've gotten this much done so far: http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3803/ridersdemoti3.png

Could the japanese letter be removed? But, I really like it.

It could be removed very easily but I'm not sure if I should.

I'll remove it if more people want it to be removed. And should I remove the "TM" symol?

Prime 2.0 said:
do not remove the TM. Also do not remove the japaneese letters.

Alright. I wasn't sure if I should have removed TM because maybe in a way it's trying to say that SRB2 is one, or because it's a way to say Sonic Riders itself is a TM, ect.

I think the Japanese Text would be weird not on there myself.

The Japanese text reads "SONIC RIDERS". :P

srb2srb2ridersvx3.png

Here, try using this as a guide. This conforms to the S's blue outline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back