Absolutely complete list of console commands? Also online Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynko

Does anyone have a completely list of console commands, I'd like to warp to levels online without having to remake the game, also, how do I access the level's I've unlocked, online? I can get to the Mario game just fine from the Secrets Menu, but it doesn't appear on the list of selectable levels online.

You can get a list of all of the game's commands by typing HELP in the console. Also, unlockable levels will not appear on the multiplayer level select, since they are marked as hidden. You can still warp to them using the MAP command, though. Here are the map numbers:

MAP29: Spring Hill
MAP30: Mario Koopa Blast 1
MAP31: Mario Koopa Blast 2
MAP32: Mario Koopa Blast 3
MAP42: SA Example

I'm not sure which number Xmas Hunt is, though.

1)x-mas hunt is map 40
2) ive tried warping to a level i hadnt unlocked and it shut down the game and said "Unlock this level first" so no you cant warp to a locked level.

I actually have question though. How do you unlock red volcano? And why does it shut down the game when you type its map number in(map map16)?

beat the game 3x and on level 1 find that house on a high up ledge and jump on it a few times until some text appears.

Well, I tried using the map command and it gave me

"Internal Map '30' Not Found" or something like that. I was doing "Map XX" (no quotes, XX being the number).

You need to type EXACTLY the following, without quotes, and XX being the map number:
"MAP MAPXX"

It's pretty logical, I guess.
If you could switch maps on single player, everyone would switch to the CEZ3 map, instead of passing the other maps.
If you want to change maps, these are the following conditions:
1-In single player, DEVMODE must be activated OR:
2-Must be in 2 Player OR:
3-Must be Multiplayer.

Woo, worked, thanks.

I'm guessing the game can't generate a list of availible maps? I can probably figure it out from there though, thanks again.

The maps are(well you should no 1-9) 16 is red volcano but if you dont unlock that you get a signal handler error 29 is spring hill, 30-32 is Mario Koopa Blast, 40 is x-mas hunt, 42 is sa example, and maps 70 and on are match maps. You do no by now that 50-56 are the emerald levels I trust?

FuriousFox said:
You can get a list of all of the game's commands by typing HELP in the console. Also, unlockable levels will not appear on the multiplayer level select, since they are marked as hidden. You can still warp to them using the MAP command, though. Here are the map numbers:

MAP29: Spring Hill
MAP30: Mario Koopa Blast 1
MAP31: Mario Koopa Blast 2
MAP32: Mario Koopa Blast 3
MAP42: SA Example

I'm not sure which number Xmas Hunt is, though.
X-mas hunt is 40 I believe.

Edit- Woops, everyone beat me to it.

Wooo, you've all been helpful, sorry for all the questions.

I'm guessing Super Sonic and whatnot doesn't work online, since the Emeralds aren't around and whatnot?

Actually, super sonic is actually usable online. The trick is to use a wad that has the emeralds on them, then warp to the map you want. Or you can get them the hard way in co-op.

There's a map known as Large Ocean somewhere on the boards. There's only one set of emeralds, so you'll have to enter the map, collect the emeralds, type in "Devmode on", then type in "map map01 -noresetplayers" You SHOULD end up back at large ocean, but this time someone else should collect the emeralds. Once everyone has their seven emeralds, re enter devmode, and type "map mapXX (XX=the number of the map you want) -noresetplayers.

Hope that helps.

-_-", Devmode doesn't work in Netgames, and -noresetplayers is in 1.09.2. Once someone has got the emeralds, everyone has em. The only way to get fast emeralds with Large Ocean is to make an exit sector and make the NextLevel header point to the map you want. Example: Jade Coast Act 1 (101).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back