Super SRB2 Kart Z =NOT EXACTLY CANCELED=

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already looked at that menu, but I'll double check later...
EDIT: Nope, don't see anything secret. Is it in plain sight or is it hidden? If it's hidden, then I want to know what it is! if it's in plain sight, then I think it was summed up in "New items."

Last edited:
I don't see the black shells anywhere in the patch notes, so the "secret" was probably those.

Just a question. (If it's been answered, tell me where and I'll read from there.) Is it possible to make a SRB2DB2 Config file for this? I want to make maps, but SRB2DB loves crashing on this computer for no reason.

Last edited:
Just a question. (If it's been answered, tell me where and I'll read from there.) Is it possible to make a SRB2DB2 Config file for this? I want to make maps, but SRB2DB loves crashing on this computer for no reason.
Does the resource wad and Doom Config in the first post not work?

We know of the top 4 ranking portraits being total spaz hats, don't report the bug (its obvious!).

I can't download this version. When I click the Mediafire Link, it takes me to the homepage. When I click Message Board Attachment, I can't unzip it cause WinRAR says it's damaged.

ADDED MOTHERFUCKIN' DISTANCE DETERMINED PLACES, YO
OMG WOAH HOW

No seriously, wow. I didn't even think it'd be possible to implement that without crazy black magic. You serious?

Last edited:
What does this means?Its like for exemple when you are first,you will be at the first line etc.?

He means rather than the last checkpoint you touch determining your place, now the distance you are from those checkpoints determines your place.

This way, no more will everyone stuck in "1st place" until the first checkpoint is touched. =P

(Correct me if I'm wrong anywhere)

Yes, you got it correct.
Beware though, currently the levels do not take advantage of this new system and we haven't put checkpoints at every turn so it works fluently. So right now, the ranks may constantly spazz out because the guy behind you is closer to the checkpoint on the other side of the wall. This release was just put out to show that it's possible I guess. It really makes matches more exciting because the guy who got knocked behind isn't constantly getting spammed with blue lightning unnecessarily, item balance IMMEDIATELY takes place for him.

Speaking of blue lightning, it will be replaced with big spiny shells soon that smash through the whole race like the MK64 (and MK7 but eh) ones.

Miracles 12.04.17

Congrats, you're making a big deal of something that's barely noteworthy.

The "bugs" you're now experiencing due to the lack of level design changes are the exact reason I didn't do this back in Riders, years ago.

(Also, if I had done that, I'd have ripped out my starpost timer and made all the starposts invisible, but that's just me.)

No need to shoot him down.
I thought it was fucking obvious we'd be making them invisible and removing the timer altogether.

EDIT: Wait, who called them "bugs" in the first place.

In all this fuss about the new SRB2Kart place system, I wonder if any of you guys actually noticed both the links to the required files are broken?

Oh hey Mediafire is dead. That's just peachy.

Oh well, I'll probably have a new version together later today. You can wait.

Fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back