Post your jokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so. Theres a white guy,black guy and a dum blonde.
there in the destert and there car broke down And the white guy
said ill take the chair to sit in, the black guy said ill take the muffler for a
bevrage, and the blonde says ill take the car door in case i get hot.

Ok there was a can at a reclying plant then another can came and said what are they going to do to us.the 1 can says no one knows.the 2 can said OMG you can talk!1 can.*sigh*

I'd think that racism is not only extremely frowned upon (because it's just wrong, seriously), but it's also not permitted here... I think. You'll have to look up on it, but come on. Can't a joke be funny without it directing to race?

"Why did the friggin' chicken cross the friggn' road"

"Dur, why?"

"To get to the other side AHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Most jokes aren't really funny at all. All they do is play against certain people (blondes, whites, blacks) and leave it at that. And it can only be funny one time, if not, never.

I'll leave the joke telling to those who wish they were funny, because there are much more funny things out there than plain ol' jokes.

Two men are hunting in a forest, and one of them suddenly collapses in pain.

The other one grabs his mbile and phones emergency services, "Oh god, I think my friend is dead! What should I do? Help!"

They reply "well, first make sure he's dead."

Two shots are heard.

"Ok, so now what?"

What's black, white black white black white black white?
a nun rolling down the hill, whats black and white and laughing? the nun that pushed her down

Yo momma's so ugly when she joined a ugly contest they said "Sorry, no professionals".

And there's other jokes I have, but I'm not going to post them on here. I don't think racist jokes is allowed on here Ashura, I wouldn't risk it.

Yo Momma jokes

Yo momma so ugly, when she jumped in the water,
the water jumped out.

Yo momma so fat, when she ordered a water bed,
they threw blankets over the Atlantic, Pacific, and
Arctic Oceans!

Yo momma so fat, when she got cut, she bled gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back