Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Echidna

• Other 0_o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about zooming along a line of rings? Or suddenly thrusting forward in midair to attack an enemy? (I think most things Sonic does is more speed-skill based.)
And I think Knuckles more learned to feel the emerald's radiating energy after guarding it for so long. (Although, I dunno how Rouge detects them.)
Kind of like bloodhounds tracking drug addicts, in a sense.
And I think the Master Emerald just reacts to the shards, and mends itself when Knuckles shows them.
But I believe Knuckles can carry 999 rings invisably, too.
I'd say Knuckles is more spiritual than magical. And also more physical.
I'm not saying Echidnas have no magic.
I just have trouble seeing Knuckles blasting a robot with a Fireball. :P

To be technical, we're all smoking crack. Hedgehogs, by nature, are horrendously slow things that eat morosely and curl up into a spiky ball when attacked. Foxes are pretty slick, but they're not as fast as we think, and they certainly don't fly. They're also not magical. Echidnas certainly aren't magical; they're sort of like hedgehogs except they have long tongues and eat like anteaters. So we're all spouting bull. :P

Also to be technical, Tails is not a kitsune. Or he might be, but we don't know for sure as Sonic Team has never delved into the reasoning behind why he has two tails. Kitsunes aren't just foxes with more than one tail; they're mythical Japanese creatures, sometimes thought of as demons, that have the ability to shapeshift, and usually take the form of a fox solely because it's convient. They have multiple tails, up to 9, and the more they have, the older and wiser they are. They also can feed on human life force like vampires, and will often take the form of a human to do so. Tails fits none of that bill, besides having more than one tail, and that could be just a genetic accident or something. Kitsunes do show up every so often in games (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask comes to mind), so it's possible Sonic Team could've decided to use a kitsune-based fox to give Tails some interesting gameplay dynamics, but I'm pretty sure they don't consider him a REAL kitsune.

wow, that was fun. weird, i didnt notice that sonic team didnt give us any info on tails' tails. :?

So Arrow, by that logic, foxes are the best choice of the bunch! Oh yeah, take that, we rule, you.....don't.

[offtopic]Oh yeah, funny sig Tets. I suppose it's a milestone-first time I've ever been parodied.[/offtopic]

Uh... How'd you come to that conclusion? :| It's not like it actually matters, though. I don't want to be "the best", I'm always "the most well-rounded". That's just how it is. Echidna's have speed AND mobility. :lol:

screw biological forms. Robots is where it's at! they can be anything they want, especially when they are capable of modifying themselves and becoming even better. what's not cool about weilding everything the Bio characters have and even more?

lack of life maybe, and flesh, and bones, (unless you killed someone and kept it somewher---- NVM!) and how about a personality eh?

Jason the Echidna said:
I dunno. Lack of magic? :P Or at least, lack of a virtually unlimited supply of it.

who needs magic when you can get guns 5 times bigger than you are?

zash said:
lack of life maybe, and flesh, and bones, (unless you killed someone and kept it somewher---- NVM!) and how about a personality eh?

in most cases, yes, but not all. Robo of Chrono Trigger was definitely more than a simple robot, he had a heart, personality, and just maybe a soul. E-102 Gamma definitely had a personality. a minimal one, but it was their. He was kind and generous, not wanting to kill. and then we have megaman, who in the cartoon series was actually partially made from organic materials, which gave him quite a bit of unpredictability.

E-102 Gamma definitely had a personality.

E-102 Gamma was awsome, you are not.

and then we have megaman, who in the cartoon series was actually partially made from organic materials, which gave him quite a bit of unpredictability.

um no. megaman (the true story) was a kid who, well, i forgot alot of it but, umm, he got added on mecanical part, oh yes! it came back to me!, he volenteered for it because the world was in danger.

WRONG. Mega Man is a robot through-and-through. I don't know what the cartoon did (since I've not seen it, thankfully), but the games specifically make him a plain robot, made by both Dr. Light and Dr. Wily, before the latter went astray. Read the manuals sometime.

Me, I'm... well, I hardly USE the fursona, but I actually have this Shadow lookalike in a Shadow Man costume, who was one of Dr. Wily's latest batch of Robot Masters. So... hedgehog... and robot... yeah.

But if you go by my avatar, I'm DOOM Guy. Come to think of it, that might not be so bad. Unless somebody's playing on Nightmare!, in which case my life is going to be hecka short.

Zash said:
E-102 Gamma was awsome, you are not.

How so? wait, lemme guess, It's because my robot self is based loosely off the Sniper Joe enemies in megaman. am I right? He's no week pushover like those Sniper Joes, and carries The Karasawa MK2 as his main weapon.
neojoewithkarasawa0li.png

You don't mess with that gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back