What's Your Favorite Music/Genre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just LOVE Techno music. I also like soft Rock, such as "Open Your Heart" from SADX.

You guys ever hear of Boards of Canada? If you're a fan of the Salad Fingers cartoons, that repetitive ditty you usually hear in the background is a bit of work of their's, entitled "Beware the Friendly Stranger". They're a weird, versatile group. "Alpha and Omega" and "Sunshine Recorder" are among the scariest things I've ever heard, but "Dayvan Cowboy" is purely angellic and utterly awesome.

I also like a bit of Guns and Roses (especially "November Rain"), Rush ("Subdivisions"), most anything by Frank Sinatra, and smooth, smooth Jazeboo.

I'll usually listen to Hip-hop but if I'm benching or working out in general I'll listen to something by Linkin Park or Disturbed.

Well I mostly like any kind of genres or music that appeals to me, some examples are:

B.o.B.{Magic/Airplanes/Nothin on you}
Selena Gomez{Round and Round/Naturally}
Lady Gaga{Poker face/Eh Eh/Alejandro}
Eminem{Not afraid/My name is/ Just lose it}
Black Eyed Peas{Where is the love/Rock that body/I got a feeling}
Shakira{Waka Waka/Hips don't lie}
Kesha{Take it off/Tik Tok/Your love is my drug}
Katy Perry{Hot N Cold/Teenage Dream/California girlz}
The Ready Set{Love Like Woe}
V.V. Brown{Shark in the water}

There is a lot more, but id rather not list them all, but those are the recent artists and songs that I have been interested in lately. so the genres and type of music i like varies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back