Whats the most scared youve ever been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a real scary one.. this happend a few weeks ago (about a month)
I was riding my bike and i fell off a curb... as I was falling I got hit by a car and flew back to my house (1 foot away) and my brother is such a retard... he hit me in the head thinking I was a bird then shot me!!!
I felt like I was gonna die...
I woke up a few weeks later and I had blood all over me..
I was freakin' out..... They said i have to stay in the hospital until my wounds heal : Broken/Fractured leg/arm/nose, heavy bleeding...
I am still in the hospital...
The doctors say I might not make it through the night.... *crys* This is all true....
I will tell you if i make it....Wish me luck.....
goodbye forever possibly
~Xephious :'(

Err. Mines was when i was at Jamacia going up blue mountain for very fresh coffie and some parts of the mountain dident have any railings , and we were riding in one of those bumpy vans. BTW I hope your a good driver because alot of mountain parts in JAMACIA Has no railing.!!!

When I was ten I was listening to my stereo and all of the sudden it just shut off by itself. I didn't have the sleep set because I had JUST got it for Christmas and didn't know how to set any of that, the remote was beside my bed on a stand where I couldn't have bumped it and we didn't have a power surge or anything. This was at my old house which I would say today is probably around 150 years old but my room as well as most of the others had just been remodeled so it wasn't faulty wiring. The floors creaked but ONLY when someone was walking on them. It wasn't a creaky old house that just made noises because it was old. When my stereo shut off, I heard foot steps coming from the top of the stairs towards my room. I opened my door and looked out into the hall way (it was a REALLY long hallway) figuring it would be one of my parents but no one was there and I could STILL hear the foot steps. I shut the door, ran into bed and laid there listening to the footsteps. Eventually they stopped....RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY DOOR. And that was it. Needless to say it took me a while to get to sleep that night.

NeoJames said:
when my gamecube said my memory card was corrupted and it had to reset the memory, luckally, I jut had to take the card in and out
ya, corupted memory on my games, like melee,and my little cosin use to delete my games by acident, I never had really serious injures, but a hailstorm the size of baseballs,it didnt freak me, just the little kids next door.

A shadow man was on my bunkbed looking right were I would have been sleeping lucky for me I was sleeping on the floor.

Never had a truly scary moment of my life (I never go out so my life's not that exciting). The closest thing to having a serious scare is having to play Ghoul's Forest during 10 pm and having to go asleep later. My mind constantly screwing with my vision thus making normal objects seem to look like Sjas. Though I've had a dream about being kidnapped when I was 6 or so. Never can close my door at night because of that.

I have 2.(1)When I was about 5, I had one of those beds that are really high and you used a mini ladder to get on.Well,one day,as I was climbing up the ladder,it became loose and I fell off.I felt like I was gonna die,but luckily,my shirt caught the end of the ladder and I was suspended in midair.It was my favorite Pokemon Charizard shirt,and I cried when I found it in the trash.Looking back on it,I'm laughing.(2)This was last summer.I was having a sleepover with my best friends Riley and Miles at Miles' house.It was a 2 story house,by the way.When night came,there was tapping on the window.We were all scared.It went on for about 15 minutes,But every time the window tapped,Riley and Miles weren't in the room.Yup,shoulda saw it coming,but I was too scared to realize.They were throwing rocks at the window to scare me as a little joke.I was one step away from destroying them,but it all worked out.

My house was on fire and half of my family died........then i played SRB2JTE, scared again, and then.... i learned of the end of the world video on youtube... come to think of it i was running around the whole city screaming "ACOPOLIPTS NOW!!!!!" without knowing what i was saying

(Thats a BAD combo... SRB2JTE was the worse

JTE's not scary. Only for immature people who thing a red-colored picture is creepy. LOL@pie

Pie God said:
My house was on fire and half of my family died........then i played SRB2JTE, scared again, and then.... i learned of the end of the world video on youtube... come to think of it i was running around the whole city screaming "ACOPOLIPTS NOW!!!!!" without knowing what i was saying

(Thats a BAD combo... SRB2JTE was the worse
If that reaaly is true, then how the hell is JTE the worst? Half of your family died. In any case, that probably means that you're lieing.

I was 7. My dad and brother came on the deck of the ferry we were on and the wind blew us in the bars. I was crying and my dad's glasses blew off. If he grabbed them I would have been blown off deck and killed. Luckily we got inside.

I said something about tails doll in the shower and my door opened and the shower gel ran out the shower. I screamed for ten minutes and couldn't sleep for a week.

I was almost blew into the sky by the wind luckily my friend grabbed me.

If you askme" i was 11 and me and my freinds went in this house and it was night and then saw someperson in a Micheal Myrison cuostum and we were going to the house and he came and followed us. I was scared so we stole some bikes because we were scared. Then out of nowhere we all hit a log fall off the bikes and then we fell down a hill but it was my Mom...that was so f***** scary. (sorry for the bad laugugae)

SonicSuperstar sorry if I offend you for laughing but stealing some bikes because you were scared is just so funny. I'm still laughing.

Btw Mines was when it was me and my little brother were in the house at night I was at the age of 4 and my brother 3. We were all by ourselves and then we heard some noises. So we ran into our room and then we looked outside and saw some strange figures. My brother was stupid to yell "Hey you idiots" So I told him to get under the bed because it was very loud. Then when we looked out the window again A man came out of pop up out of no where and scared me so much I peed my pants.(No lie) But it was just the neighbors and they told my dad how rude my brother was and we got beaten when he came inside the house. Scariest moment of my life.

One time my friends and I were playing Tag and we saw this guy. he was in the yard and he told us to bequiet because 2 guys were chasing him. He looked suspicious so we stop playing our game and we kept asking each othr what we should do. So I kept saying let's go in the garage. They ignore me and then the oldest says it and we go in the garage. (Im mad) So we lock the garage door and then while waiting to guys were walking past the window and they help up an ak47 and said "Ok *name* let's go kill this guy" Everyone was scared. We stayed in there or like 10min and then when we came out everything was back to normal. but it was scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back