Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The bully?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eryn

エリンちゃん
How many of you have been part of a bullying incident, as a victim, onlooker, or bully?
Me, I was a victim. This kid, named Derek, just came up and hit me, and on instinct, I attacked back. Then he said, "Don't you hit me!" then punched me in the temple, knocking me out. He got a suspension for a month, though, and lost the school the privilidge to go back really far at lunch recess. It was very painful, really.

I have someone bulling me too. Thanks for the adam's apple thing. :P

After I make my wad, I won't be a noob. I'm working on tyhe sprites as we speak.

:( It won't let me vote bully AND onlooker AND victom. Because I have been in every situation.

I have been the guy on the bottom getting punched in the skull repeatedly
I have been the guy on the top kicking the foo who decided to attack me in the nuts repeatedly
I have been the guy who saw some kids beating the ---- out of eachother and merely ignored it, moving on as though nothing had happened.

I have never gotten angry and attacked somebody myself, though, it remains on a verbal level until they decide to step it up. And I haven't been the guy on the bottom in quite a while.

I am the victim, 100% percent of the time. I am the LEAST liked kid at school, and i get bullied A TON :( .
...Well, the broken legs stopped some of it, but that doesnt mean they alltogether stop.

Roboashura said:
How many of you have been part of a bullying incident, as a victim, onlooker, or bully?
Me, I was a victim. This kid, named Derek, just came up and hit me, and on instinct, I attacked back. Then he said, "Don't you hit me!" then punched me in the temple, knocking me out. He got a suspension for a month, though, and lost the school the privilidge to go back really far at lunch recess. It was very painful, really.

In my school, if you didn't hit back, It'd count as assualt. :mrgreen:

Bigboi said:
In my school, if you didn't hit back, It'd count as assualt. :mrgreen:
Same, but for some reason they automaticly assumed you did, which sucks. I got tired of being assualted as it was happening more and more just because they could get away with it, so one day I bothered to fight back...

I have been both the victim and the bully. Or perhaps both, or neither. While my actions never go unprovoked, it is my nature to push things, rather than let the situation take it's course. So, say someone makes some off-the-wall remark. I will verbally smack them twice as hard, as doing otherwise would give them the impression that I'm weak, which generally leads to more trouble. After a bit of arguing, the aggressor will either step down, or it's high-time for fisticuffs.

Y'see, the kids around here are mean, and more often than not, if you get into a fight or two and actually show them that you won't put up with their crap (And that you're not afraid to fight), then they'll eventually stop messing with you. Or you'll just get into more fights. Meh. I haven't been in any physical fights for about a year now, as it seems that people mature a bit once they hit their senior year in highschool. Yet another reason to look foward to college.

Oddbrother said:
Beware, I am a snitch! (ONLOOKER)

I as well. You wouldn't believe how many fights happen at my school. It's quite pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back