seventh i missed the NZ litteracy quiz :D
eighth my watches light broke when i fractured my arm :cry: :cry:
ninth i dont think my watch is waterproof anymore :( :(
tenth i saw spongebob the movie :?

pst. All the underlined things i cant spell
pst. my arms fractured that why i spell bad
pst. my arms fractured that why i grammar bad
pst. the poor watch, how sad it must be

I can understand how a fractured wrist would affect your spelling, but... Grammar? Unless your wrist is connected to your brain...

Oh, and SMC+ is nothing worth playing, trust me. That is, if you already own the original SMC.

Ah, bigboi has graced us with a beautiful post. No one cares. Aww, I can't be that hard-hearted. I care that you fractured your wrist. I don't care about SMC+, I don't care about spongebob the movie and I don't care about soccer.

[/rant]

I'm sorry littlejust, but I didn't even read what you said. I saw the mass of smileys and all lower case letters lacking punctuation, and I already knew I didn't care.

SMC and SMC+ = RISTAR! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously, that game rocks!

What's SMC+ play like? Is it just a mix of all the sonic games ever made onto one CD? Like Smash Pack, only focusing on Sonic?

It plays like SMC, but with six Game Gear games (not even six of the better ones, not to mention it redundantly has two Mean Bean Machines), Comix Zone, and The Ooze. It's not as interesting as you'd think.

I will die a happy man if they have a disc featuring:

Sonic, 1, 2, 3, 3d, ,R, spinball, CD, Comix Zone, Ristar, Knuckles Chaotix, All the SMS/GG games, INCLUDING Tails Sky Patrol, and..............
Here it comes.............
NIGHTS. And as a supersecret bonus, Phantasy Star 1, 2, 3, and maybe even (For JTE) online! :mrgreen:

Shadow Hog said:
It plays like SMC, but with six Game Gear games (not even six of the better ones, not to mention it redundantly has two Mean Bean Machines), Comix Zone, and The Ooze. It's not as interesting as you'd think.

I was wondering something. I own SMC. Doesn't SMC+ have any more bonus content (movies, comic book covers, pictures, etc.) than SMC?

If there's more bonus content, then I'd plunk down my 20 dollars for the PS2 version.

I'm suscribed at Sega Europa and I know that SMC+ have some more things that SMC... Is more: is compatible with Sonic Heroes in XBox version... If you save a game of Sonic Heroes, when you start SMC+ you will unlocked Ristar and Ooze automatically.

Ouch! Sorry!

Note that some games will be unlocked playing some games determinated quantity of times... It's not need really to play, only enter and exit directly, without do something...

Yeah, Mega Collection has the most retarded method of unlockables I've ever seen. Would it have killed them to just let you unlock stuff by actually, you know, beating games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back