SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i only know 5 angles that SRB2 has, though im not sure about the other 3 angles

(there are 8 angles in total, srb2 is lazy and doesnt want to show 3 angles)

If you dont give it two angles for the diagonals or sides and make new sprites for what would usually be flipped, it will work.

yeah, cept theres a problem:

i dont think we know the names of the angles for the other 3 sides

XD! Dude, you notice how its A2A6? That means the sprite is used for angle 2 and 6. just apply the same thing to all of them.

Aw what happened to your cool flippin' avatar? That one looks way too simple.

Yeah I know about Sonic flipping his body like that. I haven't really gotten around it until I try to figure out the way Shuffle wants me to fix the current pose. I think I know, but I don't want to sprite like 10 times until he's satisfied.

Also, if you look at DarkWarrior's SAKnux, he has PLAYD1, PLAYD2D8, PLAYD3D7, PLAYD4, PLAYD5, and PLAYD6. That means it's possible to have Sonic have a normal body. In fact I'm pretty sure that's how the Doom creators wanted to bypass the 1 - 8 sprites by having A2A8 and so on. But like I said, I'll fix this wad after Shuffle comes through.

And for now, after my relatives leave the house, I'll start making Splash Canyon as I have planned.

Well how about if we both work together? I'll do the main level, and you could like, fix some parts and make it look more realistic. I kinda like doing things as accurate as I can do.

yeah that sounds good, plus im great with adding speed/flight/power only areas

i also know how to make other special stuff... you be the basic level designer, and i'll throw in that extra cool stuff :wink:

I knew something would go wrong with turbulence in OGL mode.

Ignore Link and focus on the fact that the turbulence is green, where it needs to be grey.

I finally found someone who was on...but they didn't have any of this. Can you actually ride in the turbulence in this like in the real game?

Ok, this webpage contains screenshots and download links to and of all the components.

URL removed

That should prove usefull.

I've decided I'm going to stop working on this SOC. Yes, this is because of the contest thing. I am not happy about that and I'm not going to SOC with that on my mind.

Draykon said:
Ok, this webpage contains screenshots and download links to and of all the components.

URL removed

That should prove usefull.

Not exactly, I already downloaded slopes5 from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back