Who was the first person you meet on SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it was a very nice person name Blade the Vampire. Sadly I cant play this because my computer "broke". (Blade, if you read this, I'm Aqua Sunshine)

Eh... I THINK it was Dust. It's been awhile, though, so I'm not sure.

First person to join my server: I think it was I'll Begin.

First person I joined: Jazz's Dedicated Server.

First person I destroyed: Yet to come. But for now, his name is SONICBOT.

First person I saved from destruction: Catgirl got hit then I shot the shooter. The idiot fired his last ring! XD

Catgirl and I have been friends ever since, constantly saving each other's bacon in kiddietail's server.

I tried hosting before I joined games.

Twilight.

Was such a good friend of mine years ago. But I have not seen him for one hell of a long time, unless of course he changed names and is hiding from me.

=/

I can't quite remember who was in the first netgame that I played, but I do know that Spazzo was the first person that I met that was part of the main community.

I dun remember. I'm pretty sure it was SF94. Although I think we had a topic similar to this titled "Who are your friends on the SRB2 community" or something. I know that my name was said a lot there though.

Blade T. vampire said:

Anyone seen her lately?
Anyway, the people in my first netgame: Woodstock, Max Miller, and a mixup of Sonics and Supersonics.

I think it was HyperTails...
Or someone named "Manic", possibly _Manic_. ;P
I can't remember quite well.

Some person who was a red Sonic in 1.08, the level was "Stardust Speedway" in race. Ages ago. Don't remember the name of the player or the server.

IIRC, I was named Ree-c and was coloured yellow. All so foggy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back