DS vs PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

blargen

The good
DS: Touch screen, fast loading, and inavative size.
PSP: Large screen, great graphics, and analog control.

The bad
DS: Low graphics quality, and sensitive controls.
PSP: Large disks*, bulky, and non coverd screen.

Which do you think is the better???

*Makes keeping all your games in a safe place harder.

I see what you did there with "analog control"

That could be a bad,since its not that great and the D-pad works MUCH better. IMO

Here's what I think. Just as with EVERY SINGLE competition of Nintendo vs. Sony, it came out like this: Nintendo--best titles, Sony--best graphics.

I vote PSP
But that's because it feels more like classic gameplay, I don't like the touchscreen thing.

The DS is my choice for gaming on the go as the games are quite good and can keep you insterested for long periods of time, but come at the price of the looks of the games themselfs. Im not one to go for the most powerfull console (or handheld for that matter) so this dosnt bother me as much as it would other people. The PSP can do some great games, but there are: "more good games on the DS then there are on the PSP" (The last part are my Uncle's words, not mine)

DS It has grate graphics and great online. (SRA For example, didn't lag at all.)
The online is also free. all of this and the fact that It has PHANTASY STAR 0
coming out (with free online plays like the original PHANTASY STAR online on the dreamcast with party support,full 3d and no frame rate problems and FREE ONLINE to boot doesn't exactly disappoint.).So I prefer the ds which can out power the psp in gameplay and graphics and popular franchises.

Autosaver said:
Actually its been proven to have lag/slow downs/Frame-rate drops.

really, ps0 has lag! all well. at least the the online is free and i don't have to pay for it. ds still wins IMO. which do you prefer Autosaver?

I'm gonna say DS. Why? I enjoy most of what comes out for it, and for the love of god it has Sonic Chronicles and Phantom Hourglass. Sure, the PSP is OKAY, but the DS is plain awesome for games.

akirahedgehog said:
The DSi beats both of them because it has a digital download service that's actually updated frequently.
I would'nt say that. the dsi doesn't have a-DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

[spoiler:47e3cab47f] gba slot[/spoiler:47e3cab47f]

crazy escape said:
akirahedgehog said:
The DSi beats both of them because it has a digital download service that's actually updated frequently.
I would'nt say that. the dsi doesn't have a-DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

[spoiler:c06a6b5c7f] gba slot[/spoiler:c06a6b5c7f]
Well then... get a PSP that can emulate a GBA!

Even though I'm a DS man, I do wish the DS would be able to download old Nintendo titles like the PSP can download Playstation titles.

My Dad had a PSP. He never uses it, though.

fawfulfan said:
Even though I'm a DS man, I do wish the DS would be able to download old Nintendo titles like the PSP can download Playstation titles.

My Dad had a PSP. He never uses it, though.
The Dsi can download games too. I considering getting it even thought it doesnt have a gba slot.

Meh. Both are good. Both have different games.

DS has started to grow stale. Don't play mine. Never see any games that interest me; too many damn spinoffs abusing the touch screen for something pointless, or just not making any use of it.

PSP hasn't got many good games, but the homebrew scene is what made me get the thing.

Really, I don't care. I have both. I've enjoyed both. I've grown bored of both.

I'd enjoy a serious game on the DS, and a game that isn't just rubbish on the PSP.

Definitely psp, putting cfw firmwares, can play "backups" and sega genesis games. DS is so hardware limited to do anything useful other just playing a game. It's not very innovative at all. PSP has awesome games like patapon.
Oh yeah Ps1 games too.

How do you play them...? I'm not too familiar with the DS but I mean how do you put them onto the ds does it have sd slot somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back