Save Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only Sonic games I hate are the game gear games. (And you have to admit, he does look a little like shadow. There are things you can do to fix this, like change the species.) Anyways, you get used to the dub after a little while. There are runors going around about a 4th season, but I'm not sure if they are true, so anyone who wants to save Sonic X, go to
4kids.tv/sonicx
And I don't have a favorite character. Although Shadow is cool, he is much more realistic than Sonic normally is.

No. Bigboi's avatar looks nothing like Shadow. For onr thing, he's smiling. :/

OMG OMEGA N00B!(directed at fox.dx2)
seriously, if you don't know what even THAT means, then you should get off the internet right now.

fox.dx2 said:
TheDarkArchon said:
Yeah, because EVERYONE uses net speak in real life. :roll:

LMAO is short for "Laughing My Ass Off".

I don't even know what net speak is.
Netspeak is how you generally talk on the internet. It consists of acronyms, abbreviations, and other stuff like that. In more extremes netspeak becomes n00bish, an excessive use of Netspeak.

4 kids isn't even in charge of that. There are no new episodes because the company in Japan stoppped making the series. Blame them.

And besides, SatAM is better! It's back on tv! Look on SkyOne.

spaz16 said:
4 kids isn't even in charge of that. There are no new episodes because the company in Japan stoppped making the series. Blame them.

Well, of course. I just wanted to lay a verbal beating on 4kids because they rather deserve it.

heres the question.If I missed something oh well . If the cancle sonic x what will be the new sonic show.I mean I would still like to wach the tv shows. :(

You can't translate a video game into a TV show. Well you can, but very few people know how to do it right. I vote they shouldn't try with something as otherwise awesome as Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back