What is your favorite wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just decided to post this topic to get different people's opinions on wad files. So here is me asking, What is your favorite wad? Personally Im verry attatched to SMS1.09.5. And so I give credit to Super MYstic Sonic for creating a verry Cool Character wad.

My favorite wad that I have played would be HMS123311 and my favorite wad that I haven't played is VGM I know there's A download link for him on the gcfreak forum but it doesn't work hey think someone can post a download link for him that does work?

Hmm, I don't know about HMs123311 because I don't have JTE and there really isn't anything he can do in regular SRB2. Got a link for SRB2 JTE that works? And one more thing. Whats VGM? I've heard alot about the wad but never seen it nor have i heard what it can do.

Go to youtube and type VGM in the search bar and then you'll faind the answer to what he can do there.

Espio, Metal Knux, Acid Missile, aggressiverobots.soc and SRB2JTE.

Every time you type "addfile sms1095.wad" in console, God kills a kitsune.

Espio mechaknux metalsonic seku nitemare senya, you know all the good wads. Then theres the mods:Acid missile, Mystic realm, Botanic serenity, Blue Haven.

Personally when it comes to mods I like Scr_Sonic_Ultima.wad And the Mystic Realm. What's Blue Heaven Mod Like? Added level wads I mostly Like SRB2 City And Mta_Peachscastle.wad. Character wads I'm mostly attatched to SMS1.09.5 and Sonic Overdrive.

Don't really have any favorite wads. I usually play them once, then never again.
'cept for Espio, I usually play as him when in FF's server.

Ok...I'm not sure what (Defiled) means. On the other hand SMS1.09.5 is pretty famous in the servers that I join, and Ive used him ever since I got him from my cousins server.

Shuffle said:
Don't really have any favorite wads. I usually play them once, then never again.
'cept for Espio, I usually play as him when in FF's server.
Yeah, Espio's probably the best WAD SRB2's had in awhile.

Well, you see, my universe consists of four major types of beings:
The Gods are responsible for creating their own realm.
The Mortals are the beings that inhabit that realm.
The Rayoras are the source of mystical energies of each realm (Sometimes it's a being, sometimes an object, sometimes a force)
And the Guardians are responsible for keeping the Rayoras in check.

However, when a Mortal created a realm, things got a little more complicated. The Mortal who became the realm's God also became it's Rayora. The Mortals created along with the realm were a little more complex than ordinary mortals. One of them became the realm's guardian, one was actually one of the beings who created the Gods, and the other two, Draykon and Cerenia, were empty shells of life forms. When Cerenia died, Draykon was left. While Draykon's spirit is empty, it can be temporarily filled with part of the spirit of any God, Guardian, or Rayora.

So yeah, Draykon isn't REALLY anything. Sortof like a Nobody I suppose, only capable of emotion, and all that.

Wow, I just totally hijacked this topic.

My favourite wad? scr_MLP04.wad (or Morphs Level Pack) is probably the one I use a lot with friends. The level's are a good challenge to play through and they are very good fun.
Plus the Robodome zone has great music, what could go wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back