Lots of detrons to make coop harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

csmgiw

n00bs, you can't live with them, you unfortuntly can't live with out them being everywhere. So in a bizzare series of events I will start making a pack of n00b repelent socs starting with DA DA DA DAAAAAAA

Detron spawning flowers, only the orange ones sorry

linkey http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=9692f4fd112fb3a9ef586bec5f24c070

You really don't need screenshots because you see it in the first level, right near the beggining.

If you pester me enough I will post some but now meh

(Note: This has not been tested in net play, it may or may not c-kick or lag like ****)

HAVE FUN

If I get alot of crap about it being too hard, I'LL SLOW THE DETRONS.

only if you can't play as sonic... Its increadbly hard, but still you can win.

All you know, is know where to run and not fall

1) You can edit them in the soc edit to go slower!

2)It's the name of those funked up red things! Even check the wiki

Cheese said:
It's not impossible, I just made it through all of GFZ.

Yea, I'm still working out on the flowers after that and what they do.

If gfz was hard for you, your gona hate thz and cez

Wow, you made my worst nightmare true X_X

I'm surprised I could pass it in the first time through o_o (I just thoked like crazy XD)

Heh, I only use Knuckles, so I just stuck to the wall the whole way though. Although I did try it with Sonic later, I made it to CEZ and died on act 2.

I'm guessing that you'll make the banners spawn detons in CEZ2, the dead flowers in CEZ1, the smoking flowers in THZ1, and the lights in THZ2.

whoa.... this was bad... it not only put those detons all over... it made the rings you spill when you get hit coins, allowed me to spindash (yay), and made it snow. It was practically raining Detons. I ran to the place where the emerald token is and took cover to stay alive.

EPIC PHAIL

csmgiw said:
1) You can edit them in the soc edit to go slower!
No. Their speed is hardcoded so that it's slightly slower than the maximum speed of their target. Changing the object's speed wouldn't do a thing.

And they are called DETONS !!!
detRons <----- WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back