1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea for another unlock condition.

LEVELTOBEAT: defeat said map to unlock an unlockable.

A question. When level select is unlocked, will it only be available for levels you have beaten?

also in the level select menu, sence there's so much open space, put in a tally above it... so...

Code:
LEVEL SELECT

EMBLEMS          TIME          <some thrid thing... maybe highscore?>

S  T  K        00:00:00

(and the level select thing here)

This could be a slight shortcut from going to the statistics menu all the time :/

hmmm also, could it be posable to make a new soc tag 'UNLOCKABLE' for characters, and when you do a cirtain unlockable, you can just switch the 1 to a 0 temporarily (checks for it before gameplay, doesn't modify wad in anyway net-game wise)

...So basically,

Code:
UNLOCKABLE = 0 -- unlocked at start of game, for both SP and MP
UNLOCKABLE = 1 -- locked in SP, unlocked for MP
UNLOCKABLE = 2 -- locked in MP, unlocked for SP
UNLOCKABLE = 3 -- locked for both SP and MP

and as for MP games against people with varying chatracters, whomever is hosting the server will determine who's unlocked.

Also for an unlockable condition, beating the game as the stated character name maybe?

1.09.3.47a Revision 190: Next week.

The game gets more and more of a beta feel as they take out god-options. NTR is my friend, and he cannot LIVE without homing and light dash :eek: in coop. They ARE going to have to put a bunch of this crap back in... to make it be more like Sonic 2... :wink:

New 1.09.3.15:

FF_SPINBUST fixed
changeteam/teamchange errata corrected
Updated Zim wad
Backwards skin compatibility is not possible, sorry. At least only the S_SKIN lump has to be updated.
More experimentation with precipitation.
Small cv_forceskin fix

Now zim died. :cry: Why change zim from glide/climb to float?
Did you mean to update the .exe, because when I installed it it said that the .exe was still .14?

For heaven's sa-...

I'm all fine and dandy with all the bug fixes and handy updates but I think I'm just gonna stop updating my SRB2 until 1.09.4 comes out. This is getting ridiculous. :P

1-Up said:
Now zim died. :cry: Why change zim from glide/climb to float?
Did you mean to update the .exe, because when I installed it it said that the .exe was still .14?

You fail at the interwebs...

Why do you think there is 3 zips in there?
one is zim one is the exe etc and one is tails knux and srb2.srb
You need to download zim.zip and the updated one that's at the top.

Now for the superability option and we are all happy.

0 for thok/float, 1 for supersonic man flight, 2 for hyper jump(a jump of 250 fraunits high) and 3 for wall run (like climb, but faster)

And of course 4 to keep the original ability like thok, fly, glide, or stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back