• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Roach's endless sprite parade

I'm... I'm speechless. It's... BEAUTIFUL. Wonderful work MotorRoach! But... I have difficulties to see him properly, I guess a close-up would work well. But yeah, it clearly is different from Super Sonic. I gotta say, I always wanted a Sonic 2 styled SuperSonic, you know, with multiple spikes.
Super Sonic has never looked so fabulous. Keep it up!

Good job, MotorRoach. CAN NOT WAIT until 2.2 comes out. I keep on mistyping (Forgot if that is a word. ._.) 2.2 as 2.0. :P

Not trying to be impatient, but how is Sonic doing? I am very curious to see Super Sonic.

Last edited:
This calls for teasing~

rqLr0GI.png

Roach.. That is beautiful, and this is how Super Sonic should look like, rather than starfish quills SSN made. And I like how Super Sonic doesn't have that stupid looking smile that SSN's had.

Last edited:
Are you going to fix Sonic's falling animation? I've always hated how Sonic's feet magically shrink with the transition from jumping on a spring to falling. And are his jumping frames going to keep the red soles, or will you fix those too?

SSN's Super Sonic hardly had a skull to begin with, so...

nd0zwlv.png

Making things slightly more clear~

Oh my. Supers have walking frames now? Are they going to have a full 4 run frames too? Maybe their own spinning animation as well?

Oh my. Supers have walking frames now? Are they going to have a full 4 run frames too? Maybe their own spinning animation as well?

It looks like an yes.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

nd0zwlv.png

One hand is bigger than the other o_o

nd0zwlv.png

OH MY LORD, YES.

This is perfect in every single way, from head to toes (that actually touch the ground!) I thought your work was impressive before, but you've topped it. If this is any indication of what's to come in the next version of SRB2, then I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
The more and more I look at it, the more and more it's reminding me of how Super Sonic looked in Sonic the Fighters.
supersonic-pose.jpg

The more and more I look at it, the more and more it's reminding me of how Super Sonic looked in Sonic the Fighters.
supersonic-pose.jpg
No offense, but i think the 1996-1997 Classic Sonic Models are the most... best 3D classic models in the series, better than Sonic Generations' way of making Classic Sonic. As referring to the topic, how many new frames will be added into srb2? Since we need sprites to cover for Tails, knuckles... and about every srb2 character before then, since they didn't have a spindash frame, or a proper super walking frame... or a drowning sprite... Yeah, how will this effect srb2 in the future?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back