Hoax requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

Hey guys.
Just wondering if any of you have any hoax requests for me of any sort. I only (i repeat ONLY) work with genisis sprites (like sonic 1,2,3,cd,etc.) so no askin for like sonic battle hoaxes. Anyways, ill whip up most likely anything you guys want, so ask away! :mrgreen:

Put me in Green Hill zone (I think that a recolouration of Sonic is more than enought) and let me to say something ;)

Sik said:
Put me in Green Hill zone (I think that a recolouration of Sonic is more than enought) and let me to say something ;)

Here you go!

siklalala8jd.gif

Ehm... It's send requests, not post hoaxes (else I'll post the hoaxes that I created: Sonic (S3D) in unaccesible places, Wechina in Sonic 2, etc.)

Sik said:
Ehm... It's send requests, not post hoaxes (else I'll post the hoaxes that I created: Sonic (S3D) in unaccesible places, Wechina in Sonic 2, etc.)

Ya...about that...i kinda dedspise Sonic 3D Blast...alot...so i donr make hoaxes with ANY sonic 3d sprites. Sorry.

I've decided to make a Message Board Party "like" hoax. It took a while to find some peoples avatars to insert/edit into this hoax. I might edit it to add more people if you guys would like:

partyforums1xe.png

Whaddya Think???

Sorry, but since I haven't shown you my fursona, your design is completely wrong.

Oh, and Blaze looks NOTHING like that, either.

Shadow Hog said:
Sorry, but since I haven't shown you my fursona, your design is completely wrong.

...lets just say it was my interpretation of you :D.

Anyways here's another hoax of SRB2:

futureofsrb25dp.png

Note sonics face and hand gesture in the "good";) future photo.

Imma tiny Tails. :0

Anyway, do something with Chaotix, preferrably something involving the special stage.

Spazzo said:
Shadow Hog said:

...lets just say it was my interpretation of you :D.

Anyways here's another hoax of SRB2:

futureofsrb25dp.png

Note sonics face and hand gesture in the "good";) future photo.

Nice! I like that (c)2106 joke.

Ritz said:
Imma tiny Tails. :0

Anyway, do something with Chaotix, preferrably something involving the special stage.

Chaotix, eh? well personally i've never played chaotix nor do i know anything about it. I might though...you never know.

Anyways, time for something new, SONIC BATTLE PROTOTYPE!!!1!11oneoneone

prototype15fy.png

What? Red House Roof? Odd.... Also Tails' home has lost the "furryness". Theres a spot that shouldnt be there and all roadways are gone.
Original Picture:
sonicbattleu230hd.png

prototype25ix.png

TEH POWER OF PAINT! Many, many textures have been changed here, and the lives icon has been changed a bit as well.
Original Picture:
sonicbattleu142wr.png

prototype39rq.png

Not really much changed here. The stuff from the first prototype hoax is there, and Sonic and Tails have a new "way" of talking. Whatever.
Original Picture:
sonicbattleu099gc.png

prototype44zp.png

TITLE SCREEN HOAXIE!...erm...ya. Changed a few things with the font, made the background white and voila! Beta title screen!
Original Picture:
sonicbattleu026xt.png

prototype53yz.png

My final hoax for now. Its a battle card, exept it isn't real! ZOMGFUAKF!
Original Picture:
sonicbattleu131cy.png

Yes, that is the original picture :P.

Spazzo said:
I've decided to make a Message Board Party "like" hoax. It took a while to find some peoples avatars to insert/edit into this hoax. I might edit it to add more people if you guys would like:

partyforums1xe.png

Whaddya Think???
Where am I? ;_; Add me in, please! :D Good Job, BTW. Off-topic: Yay, first quote!

Done. It took a while because first i made a standing sprite, but it didnt fit that well anywhere. So i got one of you flying/hovering:

partyforums8gt.png

The Gang's All Here. :)

Whoa, I'm green. I like that. Maybe i'll change my avatar to a green robot version of me, rather than grey. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back