Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
*facepalm

Now people are gonna bitch about the skateboard having no physics. Since Sega only programmed it to gain acceleration no matter what, it may not be used for long segments or not so much at all.

I'm going to assume the skateboard moves at a slower pace as shown in a demo, and that to make it go faster you tilt the control stick.
Tyler52 said:
How the hell is Blaze alive????!?!?!?!?
Because Blaze's death in 06 was erased. Besides, did you not notice Blaze in the Olympic Games, two Riders games, and Sonic Colors? I think it's kinda late to be asking how she is alive at this point.

EDIT: I'll take your word for it that it's a joke. Sorry for taking ya seriously as usual.

Last edited:
Now lets think people. Where's the only place where the skateboard is used? City Escape Classic.
Where is this area that has the skateboard in it? A downhill track.
Why in hell would you put in the extra work to have skateboard follow those physics if it's designed to only go in one direction and downhill if it won't be used in any other level? Everyone takes the easy way out. And if the skateboard doesn't work correctly in the levels it's not supposed to be in, blame whoever put them in the wrong spot.

I wonder if the final boss(Time Eater) includes a super sonic fight. I doubt it, but then again you never know.

What about modern one not having red eyes? I actually like that :|
Besides it doesn't make sense that sonic LOSES his eyecolor from green to black while Super. I'd rather have it stay green than black.

For all we know, the red eye color is some particle effect or something to make it look like they glow. Or perhaps they just didn't add eye color to the models yet. Who knows?

Guys, modern Super Sonic does have red eyes, it's just that they are much darker than usual. But it's pretty visible in the bottom right pose!

I'm guessing Monster thought that Radiance literally meant that Sonic Advance isn't part of the Sonic franchise anymore.

New interview
What's next for Sonic?

Sonic Generations sort of acts as the end of one period. After Sonic Generations, we will work on new Sonic titles. There's going to be a whole new adventure, of course.

For the digital and mobile space, we have Sonic 4 - Episode 1 is already out, and we've already started creating Episode 2.

We're going to continue to explore the reimaginationing of classic Sonic, but at the same time we will also keep looking into the gaming space around modern Sonic games.
More Classic Sonic games? And no more boosting games?
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/Sonic+Generations/m_news.asp?c=32963

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back