The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
im about to try it, pray for me *gulp*

EDIT: :( It wont work for me, when i go into level it says Error: spikeball has no target. Ah well, i saw teh skull in objectplacement... at greenflower 1. XD

When I saw that thing for the first time I was laughing my butt off! I can't even stop laughing because it's so damn funny! It doesn't even scare me!

EDIT: Actually, that gave me an idea of using that ghoul for death frames and using the screaming sounds for a third, special version of my character... XD

i'm gonna try this

edit: i am gonna delete that now i swear it scared the crap out of me

edit again:
i wonder what my bro would say when he saw it.still though it is scary

theonewhoisbetter said:
i'm gonna try this
edit: i am gonna delete that now i swear it scared the crap out of me
edit again:
i wonder what my bro would say when he saw it.still though it is scary
Ha! And you call yourself the one who is better!

*manic laughter*
I started a coop net game in map01 and a bunch of people (6) joined.
Map map10
3 left as soon as the level started.
1 left after geting in the teleporter
1 left after hearing the ghoul
Just me and player 3
People joined, said a commonly known c and s word before leaving!

Fishook© LMAO

I went to startlight warehouse in coop with -force. I objectplaced like 200 skull heads. I placed the chaos emeralds in random locations. I ran around like an idiot from those ghosts. I shot them but it seemed forever to kill them all (30 mins). My advice: Don't place 200 ghouls.

It was excellent the only 2 setbacks was only sjas the ghoul and after a while he got more funny rather than horrific, after a while i got annoyed while he was zooming below me while i was clinging to a tree as knuckles... screaming , now it would be a real fright if the other three were included, *looks around carefully* you know, the ones from ghoul forest 3 ,Choke the other disembodied head but much bloodier, jitter skull the less scary but just as annoying, creeper the one that follows you around until *pop* you have a heart attack and last but not least yurei... alas i have not encountered yurei but apparently he acts the same as creeper but doesn't come out to play unless if the others are defeated... well this is a rumor it really depends.

(oops! sorry guys i just didn't realize i just bumped a topic!)

Logan, i don't really know, i just downloaded it for zdoom but it is way more horrific! i mean your sitting all content when "whoosh" the fire goes out... you struggle to get out your lighter, when you re-light your fire sjas or choke comes out to scare the caramel out of you! Its way to scary... but great fun with zdaemon, seriously try it!

This wad is very nice, although, i had already played this for Doom. I was not scared when i played this, i love servers with this wad and they are pretty easy to find. Good job on this wad. (Also, try to make it use NOCLIP, i think thats what they did in Doom)

ok the first time it scared the hell outta me, but now i get scared only if it spawns on me. is there any way you could make it scream in front of the screen when it kills you? if not oh well but can you add more because 4-6 isnt enough for me id like 10-20.

great wad though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back