Shadow_the_echidna.wad beta with flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This beta has flaws. This beta of STE looks exactly like SA2 Shadow for now. Any problems go through me, not Sonicfreak94. Sorry if I mis-spelled anything in this post. Sonicfreak94 and I are working on this becoming an awesome wad.

NOTE: THIS WAD HAS FLAWS. IF YOUR COMPUTER CRASHES, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE. THIS WAD HAS NEVER CRASHED A COMPUTER YET.

Link:
Link Removed

It's not a beta if it doesn't contain original sprites.

Flaws: Not even a re-color. It's more like... a same-color.

Overpowered.

Sig_Sevs

Whats good about it: Working object config.

Sorry

I know that. I'm in for a lot of stuff to do with SF94 so don't worry. This wad is 2% in progress out of 100%. I still have to do scenes, a storyline of how he became that way and original sprites. So I am still at the very beggining. This wad will be alot different in the end. Trust me. I wasn't trying to make him overpowered, I'll fix that.

FYI

For your information, SF94 agreed that I could use these sprites while he helps me make better ones at the same time. Although, I warn you, this is something that may make Shadow have a cooler reputation when it is finished completely, so if you aren't a fan of Shadow or Knuckles then don't download it! Like everyone says, "If your not going to like it, don't download it!" I should have made that clear in the first post. Sorry for no screenshots though. I will get screenshots when the sprites change. I'm sorry for releasing something not finished at all. I should have released this in the help section. I just wanted suggestions for it.

I know

Well I was just starting with these sprites. I know how to do different sprites now. Me and SF94 are working on completely different sprites.

I'm guessing that your "shadow the echidna" is just knuckles that's like this?
nightsadwyr7.png

^
That's my nightshade character btw

Time to point out the inert flaws.

1. DBZ style fusion only works with beings of similar physical and mental structure.
2. This isn't DBZ.
3. Skin knuckles, color grey.
4. Shadow's dead.
5. "Fusion" fancharacters are the worst kind.
6. Don't we have a topic in Releases Announcements completely disallowing the whole "If you don't like it, don't download it!" thing?
7. Recolors suck.
8. Yes, this is a recolor, not a "sprite edit." A recolor by definition is any one character obviously based on another.
9. SONIC DIES IN SA2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back