Michael Jackson dies - An amazing long lost signer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the biggest fan, but I certainly felt this loss. He's a musical legend, no doubt - he'll be remembered like Lennon and Presley.

Oh, and Farrah Fawcett passing away earlier also had a pretty strong impact on me, and especially my father. He used to have a picture of her in his wallet as a teenager (as did most teenagers at the time, according to him). She was pretty damn hot, back in the day.

Rest in Peace.

It's sad, but I'm not entirely upset by either death. I didn't really know Farrah, and I only knew a few of MJ's songs.

What a big shocker, I did not see this coming at all, although he may not be here, his music will live on forver. It's a shame he was picked on by most of the public, and now he's gone, some have turned nice, and unfortunately some have not.

I will always like Beat it, and that Earth song (can't remember what it's called but the MTV Video has the earth going back through time such as parts where the animals are revived again in the past)

That was out of the blue, but sadly I don't really feel that sad, I admit it was a great loss because he was a great singer and I love his songs like thriller and beat it, but I'm not like my mother and sister who are literally crying over it.

That makes 3 celebrities that died in the past week.
Ed Mcmahon (sp?), Farrah, And MJ king of pop.

Lets just hope no more well known celebrities die this week or else I'll start thinking that it is a sign of the apocolypse.

Edit: Maybe this could become a topic where we remember all the Celebrities who are dead and the ones who will be dead in the future. It would be nice so that people wouldn't have to flood the forums with "So-And-So Just died!" topics, we could have them all here.

Spazzo said:
Oh, and Farrah Fawcett passing away earlier also had a pretty strong impact on me, and especially my father. He used to have a picture of her in his wallet as a teenager (as did most teenagers at the time, according to him). She was pretty damn hot, back in the day.

Oh, she was :D. My unlce had a picture of her in his pile of junk. Why he threw it away, I'll never know.

However, back on topic, when I first heard the news, I foresaw that this death would take a toll on people. His music is well-known, me liking a few of his songs from the Jackson 5 and his solo days (and for crying out loud, he's a character in Space Channel 5). And to go at his age is just tragic. May he indeed rest in peace.

Sniperific said:
I don't care much that he died, but i think only because he's a celebrity, everyone goes crazy about it when to be honest, loads of other people are dying in the world over starvation and poverty yet no one even bothers to think about them.

To be honest Michael Jackson dying is like anyone else dying to me, i feel sorry for his family and friends but apart from that I'm not really bothered

He was like the Elvis for the 80s. But I felt the same way like you snipe. Pretty mellow about it. Though messed up really. And this just happened to him when he was about to go on tour.

Simsmagic said:
It's sad, but I'm not entirely upset by either death. I didn't really know Farrah, and I only knew a few of MJ's songs.

This is exactly how I feel. MJ was missed by my family though even though its the older generation. I was listening to the radio when they said the news about as soon as he got to the hospital he died. Not a big impact on me though.

AngelMike.jpg

R.I.P Michael Jackson, Hope You have a Thriller in Heaven.

Today's issue of USA Today has a good two pages full of Michael Jackson stuff. I bought it but I don't think any newspaper should cost $1... that's insane...

hyperson said:
*clip*

R.I.P Michael Jackson, Hope You have a Thriller in Heaven.
That picture is honestly disgusting. Let's not spread that around.

It's really unfortunate he had to go down just before he was going to kick back up. Rest In Peace musical wonder, let your legacy live through the aural ages.

He died yesterday, can we stop saying we're sorry for him and start posting interesting facts about Michael's death?

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Sonnarkku said:
He died yesterday, can we stop saying we're sorry for him
No, you don't just get over a death in mere hours.

Sonnarkku said:
start posting interesting facts about Michael's death
He died of cardiac arrest.

Over 2 people die each second, Michael Jackson died after having lived for 51 years, being famous makes him as important as 3,153,600,000 human deaths?

DanteEX said:
I find it sad how he passed away with people still picking at him for the molestation trial. Too bad a lot of them don't understand the meaning of "not guilty".
First off... INNOCENT? I'm not sure what gave you that idea in the first place, but his fleeing the United States when that came up is more than suspicious. And with that I ask, "Don't people know the meaning or SIGNS of 'GUILTY'?"

Secondly, my exact words from TSSZ News:

When Farah Faucett went to heaven God granted her a wish. She wished for the world to be a safe place.
POOF! Michael Jackson is dead.

What’s that I hear? The molested children are celebrating. Time for the truth to be revealed.
Stop mourning over MJ. He deserves no respect. He bought out the Beatles catalogue (moments later after talking with Paul McCartney who thought of MJ’s wish to buy their music a joke) , molested little boys, and was never revolutionary.

If anything we should mourn over Farah and that karate guy. At least they weren’t freaks. I may like MJ’s music, but he deserves no respect.
I don’t care if he DID compose part of Sonic 3’s soundtrack. That’s not a good enough reason to have respect for him.

Please stop with the MJ news. I don’t want to hear any more. I WILL laugh if this was a publicity stunt. I will laugh SO hard at the poor fools that made his records the top 8 this morning.

Animosity you may call it, but he was nowhere near a legend as Lenon or Elvis. His death shocked me, but to be frank, I won't miss him one bit... maybe...

I hope this hasn't earned me a ban, for all I was doing was expressing my opinion. I love the guy, but I HATE him. Music's good, but as a person was quite despicable for the molestations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back