• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NServ.wad -sammich-

nitro_the_hedghog said:
What games would you like to have a feature in my NServ.wad? And , what parts of that game? I'm willing to accept level and sprite replacement ideas

This may be irrelevant, but could you make an Nserv that has only to do with Sonic? But still keep the one you're doing now?

Chaos Knux said:
Here you go. Took forever to get the front shot.
arwingsgy2.png
Thanks for all the work, but I don't think I'm going to use these in the actual game. However, they will make a perfect refrence tool.

Mkay, also would you kill me for asking for a sprite sheet of the wolven?
Oh, megamanzero29292, I'm just making 1 sprite replacement pack. If you want one that's all sonic just use Senkus.

Yes I would nitro. I only did the Arwing because they are controllable. The Wolfen would probabbly tak a week per angle so no, I will not get them for you.

Chaos Knux, this is a final warning. Stop with the spam and keep it on topic, or else it will be dealt with accordingly.

I hope that it will be funny.
*Panicking because he can't give a random Idea for the mod without it being counted as spam*

I think I'm done with ideas for now considering how some of these ideas are getting a little bit outrageous because people aren't really noticing that even though this mod is random and it, it does have a theme to it.

Please allow for one last suggestion, I believe it will be a good one:
Replace the DSRADIO sound with Navi saying "Hey!" or "Listen!".

I like that idea, but I don't have speakers so I wouldn't know if it was working right or not.

Why the Hell has he been banned?! (sigh) I never even see these people do anything, and yet thy're banned. Oh well. Anyways! It looks great. I saw what you meant earlier about the animation of the feet. I like it now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back