CrawlaCraft, SRB2 Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recently a few things got broken on the server. TNT can't be placed and buckets are now useless.

this might be the result of messing with the server.

And that's why our Death Egg launcher is currently unoperational :(

See now this is how things get fixed, by posting them here so I can see them whenever.

I'll look into it later, I can't recall installing anything that would cause this, unless one of the plugins has an unwanted default setting.

So, I've been heading a "little" project...

2011-03-08_14.32.04.png

Behold, the Death Egg!

While the outside shell and face are done, the inside is very much a WIP. Some stuff that's being worked on and planned are...

-4 TNT cannons! (Currently we have one that's being tested, the other three will be added later.)
-Arrow cannons!
-Comand Deck!
-Other stuff!

Big thanks to everyone that's helped get supplies and test the cannon!

2011-03-08_14.37.01.png

Blade, that Death Egg is... is... well, let's just say that the real Eggman would be proud.

Suddenly, Cannon that can almost reach the city! Anyways, hurry up with the cannons so I can work on the inside :< . I have a base I want to make too ya know.

This morning, I joined the server out of boredom, and when I spawned, I was rapidly getting hurt. What the heck happened there?

Seems to be a bug with spawn, probably thanks to the spawn area being so small.

Also, that Death Egg is so powerful we cannot actually get the TNT to last long enough to go the full potential distance of the shot. It blows up mid-air it goes so far. :<

I was playing in CrawlaCraft this morning, and I saw a black octopus. I was over by the Death Egg. Burning with curiosity since I had never seen an octopus in Minecraft before, I climbed down the ladder and started swimming. It had gone underwater, which seemed completely normal to me. I went over to the beach of a nearby island, when all of a sudden, things got strange. I saw these white things flickering by, and realized they were Nether enemies. "What's going on?" I thought. Probably just a glitch. Then, I looked back over in the direction of the octopus, and it was floating above the water with its tentacles moving in and out. Now this was a coincidence! Two glitchy tentacled things of opposite colors from opposite worlds... Anyways, KO.T.E. was on IRC at the time, so he's a... uhhh... screen witness (is that the right choice of words?). Glitches.
tl;dr: Weird glitches in the water by the Death Egg.

You saw a Squid and a Ghast, Squids have a habit of flying and Ghasts have something like a 1/100 chance of spawning next to portals in the real world.

You saw a Squid and a Ghast, Squids have a habit of flying and Ghasts have something like a 1/100 chance of spawning next to portals in the real world.

No portal. And the Ghast was flickering. First he was here, then in an istant he was there. It was weird.

The server seems to be down. I tried getting on, but It keeps timing out. Is sky Land being re-enabled or something?

Edit: Server works again.

I've been robbed again!

Last edited:
I present to you....

EGGMANSION

2011-03-30_17.01.25.png

2011-03-30_16.42.38.png

Small little project I start a few days ago, I may hide some goods inside for the people that explore it to find.

So, I've been heading a "little" project...
snip

Behold, the Death Egg!

While the outside shell and face are done, the inside is very much a WIP. Some stuff that's being worked on and planned are...

-4 TNT cannons! (Currently we have one that's being tested, the other three will be added later.)
-Arrow cannons!
-Comand Deck!
-Other stuff!

Big thanks to everyone that's helped get supplies and test the cannon!
snip

Funny how the sugarcane makes the outside look like launch base zone from S3&K...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back