Parents just don't understand gaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurai_Madman said:
KingofFlames said:
My parents don't give a damn what I do on my PC, just as long as I try to keep my grades up and my homework done. =|

Seconded, but I do my homework in class. Ah, the glory that is being a genius.

It doesn't take a genius to know that doing homework in class is a good idea.

KingofFlames said:
My parents don't give a damn what I do on my PC, just as long as I try to keep my grades up and my homework done. =|

Me too. As long as I get good grades. My parents don't care if I stay on the computer all day.

Mystic said:
I find the best way to deal with that problem is instead of complaining, when you get back on, show them what you're doing. You can't "pause" the internet by nature, and my parents have long since known that. I'd rather them say "Are you online currently?" than "Can you pause that?"

Yeah that's what I do maybe you're acting to kiddy.Act more like a grown up and maybe you can get some M rated games. The time I complain is when it something I really want then they do it for me so I can shut up.

Jurai_Madman said:
KingofFlames said:

Seconded, but I do my homework in class. Ah, the glory that is being a genius.

Heck, I don't even study or pay attention in class and I get consistently high marks.

I have a definite style. You don't see any other people sitting in a ski chalet without bothering to take off their goggles, just pouring salt on their french fries. (Yes, there's a ski hill nearby where I live. I'm lucky. =P)

M.V.P said:
KingofFlames said:

Me too. As long as I get good grades. My parents don't care if I stay on the computer all day.

Wait, scratch that.

I just found out a few moments ago that even though I do get good grades, I can't stay on the computer all day. Well, that's from my mom. My dad doesn't care, as long as I get good grades. Pfft, he didn't even care from before I had bad grades! :)

My Dad has his buisness computer right next to my XBox 360. Since his operating system is kind of slow, so he watches me play Sonic from time to time. Mostly up until I hit one of those Big-Foot-ripoffs. My Dad isn't a video gamer himself, he prefers to watch me. He never gets dissappointed.

He likes my graphical skills better though.

My dad doesn't really bother me much when I'm gaming. If I have to eat, I gotta eat. No problem for me, because I can simply log off at the Game I play and continue afterwards. Off course eating is important, otherwise you'd starve to death :P.

Well,I'm sorry for all of you since my family came together by games.My dad was playing pacman one day nad he met my mom behind him.
"You like pacman,too"my mom said
"yeah,its a really good game" my dad replied
Then they started calling,playing,and dating together.Than my sister came in and started buying to buy the sims.
Than I came and my cousins came and my cousins,dad,and I started playing SSBM,but the way I came was by Michael Jacksons moonwalker but thats a diffrent story.Now I have and play my PS3,Wii,and 360 with everyone in my family,even my grandparents!

Actully,I got the Wii by buying it.
The PS3 by my cousin.(actully its his,but he brings it everywhere with him)
I got the 360 but it broke the day I got it.

I only have the Wii,too.
My 360 broke but thats what everybody tells me.(First day I got it)
The PS3 is my cousins,but he just gives it to me now and days.
The 360 was my grand-parents gift but they say it broke.(A week after it came out)
My cousin is letting me play with his PS3 but I preorderd the Wii.
So my family only has 2 systems whil my friend has a PSP,PS2,Ds,and some other stuff.

Oh wait, I'm in error, never mind, I'm an idiot, don't belive a thing I say. :mrgreen: *slappedmanytimes*

Mmm, no, I can't say it's the red, the red is perfectly fine. I actually think that avy has some flavor to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back